Need help leaves are bending up the long way

Jblaze134

My leaves are green and healthy there just bending upwards the long way. So there not bending up from the tips there folding like a sandwhich. Temp is 79 ph is between 6 n 7. Humidity is 50% my food usually is at 850 ppm n runoff is at 1000 idk wats wrong there in week 2 of flower

image4516.jpg
image4516.jpg
image4516.jpg

Humidity fluctuates but never gets higher then 50 or lower then 30....temp sometimes reaches 85 but 75% of the time it's 79 or 80....there approaching week 3. I'm hoping when I add the CO2 it will help. I do have a fan I just added blowing on top of the canopy but I have admit it only moves half the plants but even those are still like that. My lights are a good 15 inches away which I'm stuck with because of no ceiling height

Yea, as you wrote in your last update about the fans, it might be a cause of heat stress. Not severe though. Just get some more fans for your plants and this should solve your problem. Also if the leaf fringes are pointing upwards, the pant is trying to dissipate as much moisture as possible but cannot successfully achieve this.

Cheers

For the most part it cleared up I added CO2 some leaves are still a little bent but very few and only on like 2 plants I should be fine to finish out the grow I'm in week 4 buds are starting to fatten

Back
Top Bottom