Need Some Help

Hash

Whoever looks at my pix thread knows that I got some hash today....problem is I forgot to get some bud with it, Now usually I sprinkle the hash on top of a bowl of weed (works great).

Can anyone help me here? I need a way to smoke this stuff without wasting it....I've tried hash under glass B4 and I didnt like it much, theres got to be another way.
(I know, I know, with a name like Hash I should know but all the times ive bought hash i just sprinkled it on bud).

There are a few ways of smoking hash, but most of them are pretty wastefull. Heres some methods I have seen used before ;-)

FIrst method: Ok, super obvious, but get a glass pipe and pt a screen on it. The hash will sit on the screen, and you can scortch the hell out of it without worrying about it being sucked down into the hole.

2nd: This isa popular method as well. Stick a chunk of hash on the end of a pin/needle. Light it up, and inhale the fumes. Ive seen this modifyed by sucking the fumes through a glass tube, and I suppose the same method could be employedf using a toilet paper roll.

3rd: Steamroller!!!! Fairly simple to make. Puncture a tiny hole into the top of a homemade steamroller. Those are the best pipes for smoking hash.

GOod luck! I'm going over to your thread right now to check out the pics!
-PM

Wow PM to the rescue again....I've been just sitting here staring at the stuff, unable to smoke it, hoping someone could help.

I'm going to give the pin technique a try (I cant beleive I didnt rember that from Cheech & Chong), If that doesnt work I have some pretty good materials to make a steamroller out of (never would've guessed).

Thx alot man you really saved my night, I hope you enjoy my pix. Joint

Thepurplem0nkey said:
There are a few ways of smoking hash, but most of them are pretty wastefull. Heres some methods I have seen used before ;-)

FIrst method: Ok, super obvious, but get a glass pipe and pt a screen on it. The hash will sit on the screen, and you can scortch the hell out of it without worrying about it being sucked down into the hole.

2nd: This isa popular method as well. Stick a chunk of hash on the end of a pin/needle. Light it up, and inhale the fumes. Ive seen this modifyed by sucking the fumes through a glass tube, and I suppose the same method could be employedf using a toilet paper roll.

3rd: Steamroller!!!! Fairly simple to make. Puncture a tiny hole into the top of a homemade steamroller. Those are the best pipes for smoking hash.

GOod luck! I'm going over to your thread right now to check out the pics!
-PM

Damn kid, you like the weed library......

Back
Top Bottom