Need to pass a urine test...Am I good??

Stickyicky12

Stopped smoking 4 days ago. I am not a heavy smoker. Half a blunt every other day, whole blunt some days, some days not at all. I am 5"1 115 lbs. fast metabolism. I have a drug test next week. Does anyone know of a guaranteed way to flush my system by then? Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

I would suggest using a synthetic urine. If the test you will be taking is a lab test (gc/ms) test, they not only look to see if you have drug metabolites, but they will look at other components as well, like water content. If this is the case and you dilute, they will see that.

We offer 2 synthetics options; sub-solution & the incognito belt.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

I know these get posted alot but I guess I am looking for reassurance. I have been a long time smoker and I guess I would title myself a "heavy smoker" if I had to. A week ago I quit smoking for my drug test that is coming on May 22nd, I weight aroufn 135 and am 5'11. I have zero body fat and regrettably a fast metabolism. Do you think 58 days is long enough to clear my system out? What tips can anyone offer to help speed the process along? Thanks for the feedback.

well from personal expreanice... for kbergjr 58 days was not enough for me.. from P.o drug tests 90+ days to pee clean heavy smokey at least 1/8th a day... the 4th test on the 4th month was clean.. each test after the first did how ever go down by 30% or so each month.. this is with no cleaners or detoxs drinks ect.. just flat out not smoking....

as for detoxs i have used... gnc had some pill i forget the nme of it but it was like 20 pills in 8 hours or something like that ,, take a pill drink 20oz water 20 mins take another pill 20 onces of water and so on to pills gone,, it worked.
drank a lot of beer when smoking one time was clean .. smoke 5 or 6 blunts had test in the am.. passed.. i also employed the pee on bleach tech.. this was before high tech test and the one in the court that was instant,,
i have drank a cap full of bleach and pissed cleaned.

i have know other people who these things have not worked... i tend to find out people of less body fat smaller frames and fast motablizum who things that worked for fat over weight people did not work for these thin folks...

best thing to do is.. dnt get drug tests.. if failing a drug test is a bad thing dont smoke.. if you can take a risk then try it.. but i think nothing is ever a exact yes endless you dont at all

Back
Top Bottom