New amsterdam cafe in vancouver

Erik2932

me and a few friends are going to vancouver this weekend and i was wondering is the new amsterdam cafe a good place to go? also i heard you can buy bud there in the cafe not sure if it's true, but any help would be cool thanks

Erik2932 said:
me and a few friends are going to vancouver this weekend and i was wondering is the new amsterdam cafe a good place to go? also i heard you can buy bud there in the cafe not sure if it's true, but any help would be cool thanks

The amsterdam cafe on west hastings is a dope place. you go in theres music playing some tables and booths with ppl of all ages and types blazing away. they have a good selection of bongs blunt wraps pipes busters etc and they sell food. you can blaze in the cafe or go into a smoking room that ios clear glass so u can see ppl outside, it has ledges to roll on and its ventilated so u can smoke cigs in there.

Another nice cafe is the Melting Point on main st i thinnkk, its really dope and chill same deal, and they have a volcano vaporizer u can use and a digital microscope so u put a bud under it and look at it closssse up ona screen

the amsterdam is at 301 west hastings street, right beside it are the bc marijuana party store and the hastings hemp shop and a couple other places as welll as the new location for the new blunt brothers.

^^Thanks dude^^

I'm gonna ask me cuz if he's ever been, he lives in Vancouver... I might head on down there sometime this month for a visit and a ski trop to Whislter.. ;)

Curtis said:
Wait, its legal in Canada? I live a mere couple hundred miles away from the border... holy shit!
It's not legal.

Erik2932 said:
No you can not buy weed in the new amsterdam cafe.

Curtis said:
Whats the defrence between legal and decriminalized? So, you can smoke it freely, but you just can't have a bunch on you / be dealing?
When its decriminalized that means that it is pretty much over looked, and most of the time when you get caught with a small amount you just get a small fine.

Decriminalized simply means it's still illegal but it's not so serious. They will take your dope and give you a ticket/fine. Much like running a stop sign. And I also believe that it hasn't been decriminalized yet. :peace:

STARCHILD said:
But if i am going to Vancouver were do i buy weed off the street and i dont do that any more or do you go to a shop or some thing?
everyone is trying to sell weed on the streets out here but it is all a fucking joke. you gotta know someone just like anywhere else in the world if you wanna get a good deal

Back
Top Bottom