Newbie Question #2

Yelrapple

Posting on behalf of a good friend who is in need of some decent advice.

Hi Everyone.

I've been growing some feminized Fastbud & Lowlife AK under just 125W of CFL & they have definitely been doing well so far.

Fastbud

upld2.jpg

upld5.jpg

I took the lower branches off my Fastbud the other day as the 'sucker' buds were not forming much at all & I wanted to increase upper growth.

I quick dried some of the sucker buds to sample & it turns out there were a few balls filled with liquid white puss - from what I have read this means that my plant has been sexed somehow & will start generating even more seeds? Can anybody confirm this is correct? Here is a pic of the centre of the plant - has this hermied?

upld1.jpg

Its strange that the AK that is growing right next to it seems absolutely fine - I'm just wondering if you think I should harvest now or wait another 5 days or so? The last thing I want is a bag of seedy schwag. What does everybody think?

upld3.jpg

upld4.jpg

The pic you have circled mate a female pre flowers no hermy or male in there, do you have any male plants near, they will obviously need one to be pollinated, if you have no male or no hermi then it may be something else. I had some white fluffy puss in my stalk one which was an infection which ended up spreading rot, so maybe just have a check through your buds for any brown or grey spots.

Thanks for the reply! I don't have any male plants near so maybe one of them has sneakily hermie'd? There are pistils on every budside & I can't see any bananas yet :!

Back
Top Bottom