NJ WEEDMAN ARRESTED FOR CALLING THE U.S. ATTORNEY A HYPOCRITE!

T

The420Guy

I was arrested for passing out fliers calling the U.S. Attorney a HYPOCRITE!

I was complianing that he was ignoring the "crime" committed against me by state officials. I have no-where else to turn, the New Jersey Attorney Generals Office is representing the state employeed criminals and ignoring the "deliberate deprivations of my constitutional right to free speech". U.S. Attorney Christie has publicly claimed he was going to arrest state officials who break the law, but because I represent "changing the marijuana laws" he too has decided not to enforce my "RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH". I was arrested on August 4th, 2003 for holding a sign calling him a HYPOCRITE in front of his offices.

FOR DETAILS PLEASE SEE: hypocrite

---

YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH ANYTHING I SAY, BUT ALL AMERICANS SHOULD SUPPORT MY RIGHT TO SAY IT! - SEE NJWEEDMAN DOCUMENTARY:
https://drugpolicycentral.com/real/njweedman.rm

Please take the time to see the "POLITICAL-AD'S" the state of New Jersey locked me up for 5 months for producing!

"What happened to the 1st Amendment ?"

What was so dangerous about these ad's?"

Why doesn't the "Government" or "COMCAST" want these ad's seen?
(see ads at: CRRH.Org, Campaign for the Restoration and Regulation of Hemp, CRRH, Cannabis Common Sense, Cannabis Videos, Hemp News, Cannabis, Hemp, Oregon Cannabis Tax Act ) - then take a look at some of the news coverage this illegal imprisonment generated at :
( CENSORSHIP ) and the essay I wrote from the belly of Babylon : ( letterfromburlingtonctyjail.htm ).

Back
Top Bottom