Not sure what is wrong - New grower

The tobacco mosaic virus is, as its name hints, a type of virus. It can live in contaminated soil, infected plant debris, the coating of a seed, and even in tobacco products that have been manufactured. The virus travels between plants generally through a mechanical cause.

Your hands can even spread the infection. If you unknowingly work with an infected plant and then come in contact (or your clothes or tools come in contact) with a healthy marijuana plant, the healthy plant has a high chance of catching the virus.

Some insects may also be carriers of the virus, but aphids are not one of them. It’s generally insects that will chew on your plant.

You will know that your marijuana plant has the tobacco mosaic virus by its green mottled areas on the leaves. These mottled areas are both dark and light green and are caused by the presence of the virus. Oftentimes the dark parts of the leaf are physically thicker than the lighter parts. Additionally, if the leaf is underneath shade than it is easier for the grower to spot the discoloration.
Tobacco Mosaic Virus causes stunted growth in young plants, and may distort the leaves into a fern-like shape. Older leaves, on the other hand, may be a bit distorted, but they mostly just curl downwards.
Depending on the virus strain, buds might also be mottled, streaked, or show signs of necrosis. While plants that are affected won’t be killed by the virus, they will have worse buds and, therefore, worse yields.

Copper deficiencies are uncommon, but they can cause major problems with your cannabis crop. A copper deficiency will appear initially in the younger leaves with necrosis. The tips and margins of the leaves will exhibit coppery gray or slightly blue discolorations with a metallic sort of glare. In between the veins, the leaves will yellow.

Leaves may also start to wilt, curl, and ultimately die. Indeed, the entire marijuana plant might start to wilt. New growth will have trouble opening up, and the flowers won’t mature in males and stigmas won’t grow right in females. Copper has low mobility meaning that it isn’t permanently fixed to one location, but it doesn’t move much.
A surplus of copper is also rare, but certainly fatal. The plant will not be able to use iron (Fe) and its leaves will turn yellow. The roots grow to abnormal sizes and will begin to decay.

Copper is vital for a number of plant processes like:

• Proper plant production
  • Reproduction
  • Maturity
  • Carbohydrate metabolism
  • Oxygen reduction
Thus, it’s important to ensure that you do not have a copper deficiency or surplus. One way to do that is to use Marijuana Booster, which is designed to not only give you plants a boost, but to ensure that they are getting all the proper nutrients as well. Deficiencies can also be cured with the foliar feeding of copper fungicides like copper sulfate or chelated copper. Natural sources like green sand, kelp, and compost can also help with a copper deficiency.

Feeding the plants with water that has had dimes or quarters soaked in it is also an option. Dimes and quarters are composed of 92% copper.

SO basically, you choose.. what do you think it is??

Not sure what is wrong. New grower.

Now I got no idea. Move forward with grow and see how it plays out. Or Take out single plant that is sick out of 5 and kill it.
420-magazine-mobile2065382225.jpg
420-magazine-mobile736813770.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not sure what is wrong. New grower.

A look at my flower room. And a photo of infected plant. Thanks for the help all you people rule.

So little update. Her leaves look like shit but buds are looking good.

Back
Top Bottom