Nutrition Tip For Aug.

RangerDanger

If you have outdoor plants that haven't started to bud yet, they will within the next 2 weeks.
The first thing you will notice is a tremendous growth spurt. The plants will grow an inch or 2 a day.
Within a few days of flowering the males will start growing balls.
All during this time, continue using veg nutes. Plants need lots of N during the stretch.
During week 3, when you see buds start to form, is when you need to switch to a high P flowering nute.
I use veg nutes for the first 2 weeks, then 50/50 veg & flowering for a week, then flowering nutes for the rest of the time (except the last week before harvest, then it's plain water with 1/2 cup of pineapple juice per gal. water added).

After the stretch, I switch to a low N nutrient, and after 2 weeks use pure 0-10-0 bat guano for a week or 2, depending on strain.

Pineapple juice provides a natural source of sugar, which some growers believe increases resin or trich's or something, I'm not eactly sure.
Some growers add Coke (the soda) during the last 2 weeks, and Coke contains forms of phosphorus and potassium, although I don't think in high enough concentrations to help that much.

ive tried the pineapple apple juice among various other ones and have found it to be of great effect. i usually pour a little in everytime i water and after harvesting the buds, i could tell those i "juiced" would have more of a sweet and sugary smell then the others ones with the juice. try it out and taste for yourself, you know you want to:cheesygrinsmiley:

I've tried Coke (soda), and while the plants seem to love it.. it molds in the soil. It didn't seem to hurt them, but *any* mold in a grow is not recommended...

Peace
MC

Back
Top Bottom