'One Large With Extra Cheese And A Dime Bag ...'

Hash

VENTURA, Calif. - The green leafy stuff with the pizzas wasn't oregano. At least according to authorities in Southern California.

Ventura County Sheriff's deputies busted pizza deliverymen Jerry Moore and Daryl Rummens for serving up a little something extra. Deputies charged the pair with selling baggies of pot along with the pizzas.

Investigators say the arrest of the deliverymen and another man netted about three-quarters of a pound of marijuana and thousands of dollars in cash.

Police say an anonymous tipster told them the men were dealing pot and pills to kids at a local middle school.

https://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/11/23/national/main657342.shtml?CMP=ILC-SearchStories

whats up everyone, just wanted to let everyone know the scoop. some undercover narc's pulled me over as I was delivering pizza and some kid names james linquist got busted earlier that day. since he hates me he ratted me out to the cops but I wasnt selling weed. they caught me with a 1/4 of an oz. and sent me to jail for 3 days. BULLSHIT isnt it? crazy shit is the entire country knows I'm a pothead now but they all think I sell, saddly...smoke spliffs everyday?

First off let me ask if you have any proof thats youre really Jerry Moore, second I hope that you werent really selling pot and pills to kids at a middle school. Third I wish my pizza deliverman sold bud.

I am jerry moore, I live in camarillo california and dominos' phone number is (805)383-6666. I went to court today and daryl and james were both given court dates (james is the one selling pot and pills to middle-schoolers, he worked for the YMCA) they were both assigned court dates and my paperwork had mysteriously not been filed. I told you guys I wasnt selling weed I just smoke regularly, no big deal. hopefully my shit will be cleared, I find out on january 14th.

P.S. we were all arrested the same day, but james was let out hours before we were arrested. we spent days in there and his bail was the highest, I smell a RAT

Damn dude, tough break. I hate rats.

Lol funny shit man first time this has happened on 420Times, of my knowledge anyway.....Thx for stopping by and letting us know whats up dude, good luck with everything.

haha no prob, I just wanted some people to know whats really up, I found your site by searching my name on cnn.com hahaha. very nice site by the way I told all my friends about this and they got a huge kick out of me being nationally recognized for having a 1/4 haha

Back
Top Bottom