Pests

OTFmoney

I'm having pest issues. Currently housing leaf beetles & a jumping garden spider. Not really worried about the spider he helps eat the beetles. What can I spray to help save my plant? Do I spray directly on to the leaves? Haven't seen any damage to stems or leaves. Help save my first grow.

i have never had any beetles. but, a pyrythioum solution may work. its organic. for mites, i used neem oil, and rotated this, every five days, with azamax, and pyrythiums. all are none chemical. or, you could ad a few praying mantis.

Its funny you mention a praying mantis. I've noticed a couple around the house maybe I could move em to my plant? Would that really help? Pyrythioum solution is the route I'll prolly take. Spray the leaves directly? Thanks man

I suggest caution when using pyrythiums especially the synthetic ones as they are more persistent in the environment and very toxic to certain animals such as cats. Just because it's organic doesn't mean it's nontoxic. You could probably make a strong garlic infusion into canola oil and spray that as a deterrent in the general area, essential oils such as rosemary and eucalyptus are very effective as well. Or perhaps a orange oil base product would be the way to go?

Back
Top Bottom