ph controllers?

Kush Killer

so i was flipping thru my new hydro supply catolog and seen a ph controller that had a dosing pump, to keep ph "with in" set paramters... but was like 550.00..

was just looking for opinons,thoughts, suggestions,etc on these products, or a dyi or??

it wold be rally nice to have ph automatically controlled to stay with in set parameters..

Its possible, i made a diy auto top-up and PH-adjuster running on 12V carparts.

Hej, im danish, first post here, sorry for errors :peace:
Im down under 0.3 in PH fluctuations :thumb:
2.jpg

5.jpg

Since its my first post im just gonna read som rules before i come back, used to very free speech but wont break anny rules if possible.

:Namaste:

Its possible, i made a diy auto top-up and PH-adjuster running on 12V carparts.

Hej, im danish, first post here, sorry for errors :peace:
Im down under 0.3 in PH fluctuations :thumb:
Since its my first post im just gonna read som rules before i come back, used to very free speech but wont break anny rules if possible.

:Namaste:

Very cool! Would you care to share some of the technical side of your pH Controller? Maybe even start a new thread over in the DIY section. OG13 has a thread on building Arduino based monitoring and control system in there. And I'm sure others would like to see how you've done yours.

Kushkiller, I brought a much cheaper one to work in my 10 gallon DWC. I never could get it dialed in to be of any use. It either over flowed the reservoir, or it spiked the pH too much for too long.

Lol, I forgot to tag it.. The www. is huge now a days.

Well, sure i can make a thread in the DIY section. Im on it..
Just seen OG13 and the Arduino, man is a genius, thumbs up big time for him.

Brb in the new thread..

Back
Top Bottom