Planning my first grow

Morgan13

Good evening everyone.

I've been researching a ton and have narrowed down some thing and have no clue on others.

SOIL GROW

Strain - Preferably an auto strain. Thinking Critical + auto
# of Plants - However many I need to reliably hit 1 dry pound a harvest
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative/Flowering
Bucket Size - not sure
Lights - I'd like to go LED but depends on how many plants I need to hit my harvest goal
Nutrients - Blue Planet
Medium - not sure
PPM - not sure
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - whatever it needs to be
Pests - None Known

any input and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

The grow room/tent is whatever it needs to be. I can build a little room or i can buy a tent.

I'd like it to be LED if I can because i live in the desert and during the summer it'll be really hard to manage heat

If not an auto, what do you suggest?

The grow room/tent is whatever it needs to be. I can build a little room or i can buy a tent.

I'd like it to be LED if I can because i live in the desert and during the summer it'll be really hard to manage heat

If not an auto, what do you suggest?
I can't say for led, but I would think they still would get very hot, with that much watts??Some one will be here to answer that one, I'm sure.

For strains, sour grape and sweet kush, where fat yields for me. Just check out some journals on here and see what there doing.Bassman and Jandre2k3 are some good ones too, look at..

600w air cooled sounds right up your alley??

I'm cool with air cooled. I really like the LED's low energy use, heat, and noise levels but if it cant be done with LED then it can't be done.

Ok, so I've been thinking and I'm going to build my own little room. I'll frame it with 2x3's and wrap it in either reflective white or with mylar.

the dimesions are going to be 10x10x7. i'll have a small section partitioned off so that I may start/veg seeds and clones and then the rest of it will be the flower portion.

any tips or suggestions will be most welcome. If anyone else regularly produces a LB dry after harvest I'd love to correspond with you

After some more research on growing in general and state law I've modified my plan slightly.

I'm going to go with Hempy Buckets. Due to the state's laws I am restricted to 4 mature plants and am only allowed 6 ready to use ounces of meds.

Does anyone have similar restrictions/set ups?

LEDs arent out of the picture, I think a 240 watt led panel replaces a 600 watt hps but at twice the price. Im not sure on the intensity of them comparing. You also may need another panel for flowering, not to sure though.

Back
Top Bottom