Please help diagnose my sick plant

mansariyant

Growing in a hydro systems with maintained 5.6 ph and EC 1.1 under 300w led. What could be the problem for this? I did some research but I couldn't find a definite answer for this. Could it be nutrient deficiency? C or Mg or whatever. Anyone who experienced and what could be solution for this issue pls help.
Before it spreads
420-magazine-mobile565381618.jpg

Middle stage
420-magazine-mobile86956404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile675866992.jpg

Final stage
420-magazine-mobile576201561.jpg

But overall they look good
420-magazine-mobile676284205.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1699749519.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

OK if it is a Cal problem you can instantly fix it...I am a big grower of tomatoes as well as MMJ and often tomatoes get what is called blossom rot which is really a rotten spot on the end of the tomato where it started as a bloom. the spray doesn't fix an affected tomato but fixes future problems because it is a calcium foliage spray which is applied directly to the leaves of the plant...Here's the deal, calcium is actually absorbed better by the leaves of any plant than by the root because of the molecule size of the nutrient, their by eliminating precious time to get it in the soil and up through the roots it hits the plant like a good dab hits the lungs...Wally world all day long $9.99

rot_stop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom