Pot, Drug Test, The Faint Line, Detox and Dilution

FingersCrosse

OK. Here is the deal. In about 3 hours I will be taking a UA drug test. I had an interview about two weeks ago and was told that I got the job and an UA was mandatory. I smoked the night before and have not smoked since. Its been about 2 weeks. Before that I was smoking about 3-5 hits a day from a 1 hitter for about a month. Before that I wasn't smoking at all.

So when I found out about the test I went out an bought HERBAL CLEAN QCARBO32 and held on to it just in case.

Yesterday I went and bought a $18 drug test from Walgreen and got the dreaded VERY faint line. As we know, any line is negative but the faintness leaves everyone worried. So I am currently doing some light diluting.

I woke up this morning and started drinking the Herbal Clean. At first it wasn't that bad. About half way through, I couldn't stomach anymore and threw some of it up. Also, it almost immediately gave my pee a green tint. My stomach hurts and I am feeling a bit nauseated. This product was suggested to me by a friend who said it worked for him. He is an overweight guy and a heavy smoker. I think this product is for people like him who have no choice but to mask. I am average weight and was a light smoker. I would really suggest subbing your urine if necessary before trying to stomach this product. Hopefully the half bottle I did drink will do just fine.

I took a multi-vitamin with a small amount of Niacin (have been taking for about a week).

Now I am drinking water, about 24 ounces so far and am tempted to try the Herbal Clean again to avoid my pee being clear. But I don't think I can do it, even chilled its a pretty hard take. I will probably have a cup of coffee and get a gatorade on the way to the test.

I feel pretty confident that I will pass, especially since I got a faint line on the At Home test. But with all the conflicting views on forums like these and the fact that I have smoked less than a month ago, I am a bit worries. Hopefully even if I do have traces of THC in my system, it is not over the threshold. Also, hopefully with the light diluting I am trying to do, will solidify a negative result.

Jesus Take The Wheel!

Can't wait until its over. I need to smoke but will not until I get my negative result. Just in case there is a retest or God forbid, I will have to look for other employment.

I will update with the results.

OK. Here is the deal. In about 3 hours I will be taking a UA drug test. I had an interview about two weeks ago and was told that I got the job and an UA was mandatory. I smoked the night before and have not smoked since. Its been about 2 weeks. Before that I was smoking about 3-5 hits a day from a 1 hitter for about a month. Before that I wasn't smoking at all.

So when I found out about the test I went out an bought HERBAL CLEAN QCARBO32 and held on to it just in case.

Yesterday I went and bought a $18 drug test from Walgreen and got the dreaded VERY faint line. As we know, any line is negative but the faintness leaves everyone worried. So I am currently doing some light diluting.

I woke up this morning and started drinking the Herbal Clean. At first it wasn't that bad. About half way through, I couldn't stomach anymore and threw some of it up. Also, it almost immediately gave my pee a green tint. My stomach hurts and I am feeling a bit nauseated. This product was suggested to me by a friend who said it worked for him. He is an overweight guy and a heavy smoker. I think this product is for people like him who have no choice but to mask. I am average weight and was a light smoker. I would really suggest subbing your urine if necessary before trying to stomach this product. Hopefully the half bottle I did drink will do just fine.

I took a multi-vitamin with a small amount of Niacin (have been taking for about a week).

Now I am drinking water, about 24 ounces so far and am tempted to try the Herbal Clean again to avoid my pee being clear. But I don't think I can do it, even chilled its a pretty hard take. I will probably have a cup of coffee and get a gatorade on the way to the test.

I feel pretty confident that I will pass, especially since I got a faint line on the At Home test. But with all the conflicting views on forums like these and the fact that I have smoked less than a month ago, I am a bit worries. Hopefully even if I do have traces of THC in my system, it is not over the threshold. Also, hopefully with the light diluting I am trying to do, will solidify a negative result.

Jesus Take The Wheel!

Can't wait until its over. I need to smoke but will not until I get my negative result. Just in case there is a retest or God forbid, I will have to look for other employment.

I will update with the results.

Ok. Drug test is done. Drank about half a Gatorade and about another 16 ounces of water. When I got there I had to wait for a sec and I had to go so bad but had to hold it. Hopefully that won't affect anything. The sample came out a nice pale clean looking yellow and I gave them the mid stream. Nothing I can do now but wait 3 days and see what happens. Will update then.

Ok. Drug test is done. Drank about half a Gatorade and about another 16 ounces of water. When I got there I had to wait for a sec and I had to go so bad but had to hold it. Hopefully that won't affect anything. The sample came out a nice pale clean looking yellow and I gave them the mid stream. Nothing I can do now but wait 3 days and see what happens. Will update then.
Sounds like you'll be in good shape. If you passed a strip test and then used some dilution you should be golden.

Sounds like you'll be in good shape. If you passed a strip test and then used some dilution you should be golden.

Golden literally right. Lol. Thanks for the response. I sure hope so. Weed is great takin in moderation. It's unfortunate that we smokers have to go through things like this while drunks exist under the radar and often do more damage but...the world we live in.

Golden literally right. Lol. Thanks for the response. I sure hope so. Weed is great takin in moderation. It's unfortunate that we smokers have to go through things like this while drunks exist under the radar and often do more damage but...the world we live in.
And if you abused prescription drugs thats not a problem either. Prohibition has failed miserably. There is no constitutional authority for the government to to ban adults from taking whatever they want.

Results are in. Drumroll please.. :tommy: I PASSED! Gotta go :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom