Pot Is Basically Legal In California

Truth Seeker

Have you ever told a doctor a medicine has worked in the past, and perhaps it would work again for the same symptoms? Usually they prescribe it. And that's what happens when you ask for medical marijuana in California.

So every Californian with access to a doctor can get a regular supply of high-quality weed, without having to do any shady back-alley deals.

Meanwhile, pot-smoking has become utterly accepted in the most respectable Californian circles.

"It's shocking, from my perspective, the number of people that we all know who are recreational marijuana users," lieutenant governor Gavin Newsom told the NYTimes. "These are incredibly upstanding citizens." Recent studies support Newsom's claim: 47% of Californians say they've smoked pot, and drivers are more likely to be under the influence of weed than alcohol.

You can smell pot throughout the Golden State, too. In Los Angeles, the smoke wafts out of suburban backyards and from the crowds at nightspots where cigarette smoking is banned, according to the Times. In my experience, it's totally normal to walk through San Francisco and the Bay Area suburbs and smell weed on the night air. And in rural Northern California, local shops overflow with "grow your own" magazines and glass pipes.

Cannabis_Cali.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: politix.topix.com
Author: PolitixMary

Have you ever told a doctor a medicine has worked in the past, and perhaps it would work again for the same symptoms? Usually they prescribe it. And that's what happens when you ask for medical marijuana in California.

So every Californian with access to a doctor can get a regular supply of high-quality weed, without having to do any shady back-alley deals.

Meanwhile, pot-smoking has become utterly accepted in the most respectable Californian circles.

"It's shocking, from my perspective, the number of people that we all know who are recreational marijuana users," lieutenant governor Gavin Newsom told the NYTimes. "These are incredibly upstanding citizens." Recent studies support Newsom's claim: 47% of Californians say they've smoked pot, and drivers are more likely to be under the influence of weed than alcohol.

You can smell pot throughout the Golden State, too. In Los Angeles, the smoke wafts out of suburban backyards and from the crowds at nightspots where cigarette smoking is banned, according to the Times. In my experience, it's totally normal to walk through San Francisco and the Bay Area suburbs and smell weed on the night air. And in rural Northern California, local shops overflow with "grow your own" magazines and glass pipes.

Cannabis_Cali.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: politix.topix.com
Author: PolitixMary

Merry Christmas and have a toke for me.....MMJ has saved me from the pills.....

Back
Top Bottom