ppm ranges in soil during all stages? Help!

Osterly771

ok,so i have grown about 10 crops indoors in my life.im def. getting better and never rally have any nutrient issues when it comes to lack of,but i can never get the yield of chunky buds that i want.
i generally run 1.2-1.4 ec which is about600-700 ppm,but i think im really realll low on the ppm...am i right or wrong?
id love to know what you keep your ppm/es in soil for mothers,veg room and flowering and how much you progress the ppm/ec during flowering....
i think i way under feeding,buty im so scared of overfeeding and screwing up my girls
can you guys please help me out here cause id really appreciate it!
im about to go to flower with 20 channel+ plants and 3 og chems.im in promix bx with extra perlite and lime,in 2 gallon grow bags under 1k of hps light.i feed with flora nova nutes and i use a bluelab truncheon meter which i love to death!

anyone???what do you have your ppm at through veg and flower?

Re: ppm ranges in soil during all stages?HELP!!

ok,so i have grown about 10 crops indoors in my life.im def. getting better and never rally have any nutrient issues when it comes to lack of,but i can never get the yield of chunky buds that i want.
i generally run 1.2-1.4 ec which is about600-700 ppm,but i think im really realll low on the ppm...am i right or wrong?
id love to know what you keep your ppm/es in soil for mothers,veg room and flowering and how much you progress the ppm/ec during flowering....
i think i way under feeding,buty im so scared of overfeeding and screwing up my girls
can you guys please help me out here cause id really appreciate it!
im about to go to flower with 20 channel+ plants and 3 og chems.im in promix bx with extra perlite and lime,in 2 gallon grow bags under 1k of hps light.i feed with flora nova nutes and i use a bluelab truncheon meter which i love to death!

anyone???what do you have your ppm at through veg and flower?

That is about half of what the should be getting halfway threw full flower. My ppm was roughly 1200-1375 as water evaporates. Hope this helps. Peace

Back
Top Bottom