Price Gauge Along I-35

Korhash

Looking to get a feel for prices along I-35 between dallas and san antonio.
oz's 1/4 lbs.?????
just want to be prepared for the shock, like jumping into ice cold water...

Dallas(I-35E) and Fort Worth(I-35W) 120 USD for a quarter.

There's no smoke worth paying that much.

It seems that the good people around these parts are buying it at that price and above.

Even $250 is less then 1/2 of what it costs from the Dispensaries here. That is why I started growing myself (plus I know what I have, how it was grown and when it was harvested). :peace:

Amen to that! I can imagine that if it were legal near me, I would probably grow my own as well. Have all the control over strains/growing/cleaning/harvesting.

It seems that the good people around these parts are buying it at that price and above.

Amen to that! I can imagine that if it were legal near me, I would probably grow my own as well. Have all the control over strains/growing/cleaning/harvesting.

I have no choice but to grow my own. I don't grow to sell, only enough to get me through 6 months. I do 2 grows/year because of the mild winters here. I have to get seeds started for my 2nd crop this weekend. It has taken me a while to acquire them.

I can get an ounce, of brickweed/reggie, for $60 also

I'm good with reggie. I'm not about to pay out the wazoo for smoke barely above par. All I look for in smoke is an energetic high, I'm not looking to break the world THC record to see how fast it can put me on my ass like the zombies.

I'm good with reggie. I'm not about to pay out the wazoo for smoke barely above par. All I look for in smoke is an energetic high, I'm not looking to break the world THC record to see how fast it can put me on my ass like the zombies.

Lmao, I agree and disagree at the same time. I guess it all goes to show the cost of supply and demand.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom