Purple princess

JamesF

If Bought
Strain (Name):purple Princess
Price:20/gram
Taste:fruity grapejuice
High:tingly allover,felt like i had a 10 foot neck.
Appearance:small buds packed with goodness.dark green with shades of dark colors)purple,blue).
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...):airy buds but still are stiff
Smell:mild scent of grapes,and a skunk to it.
Overall:9.5/10.amazing high that wont let you down.takes .3 of a gram to get you FUCKED UP.
Additional Comments:who has had it?any info?

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
never had it before, but sounds exceptional.

you have to research it.
the buds were big though.like really small but packed with yummys.

any of you get the feeling like your 400 feet tall when your high?i do,its trippy.

new stuff called purple skunk
covered in purple, its amazing
my camera doesnt work on taking close pics of bud,but it took some nice shots of my new bubbler so go look at it in the pic forum!

Mr JF-- were did you get this purple princess.. I am a 215-er and live in the Bay Area.

My last meds where nice, Heavenly Haze and Afgan goo X Haze.. purcahsed at Berkeley PCC on Telegraph.

Needless to say, a good time was had by me! :smokin:

Got it from a friend who is a 215-er.he doesnt deal his meds,but he gives like his close friends some stuff sometimes,not really abusing the program though.
i think he gets his stuff on san pablo street in berkeley?not exactly sure.

this purple skunk looks amazing-pricey at like 20 for 1.2g,but you dont need much to feel it.i saved a couple rock hard nugs for another time.theyr like totally purple.awesome.

JamesF said:
Got it from a friend who is a 215-er.he doesnt deal his meds,but he gives like his close friends some stuff sometimes,not really abusing the program though.
i think he gets his stuff on san pablo street in berkeley?not exactly sure.

this purple skunk looks amazing-pricey at like 20 for 1.2g,but you dont need much to feel it.i saved a couple rock hard nugs for another time.theyr like totally purple.awesome.

Thanks so much for the info.. very familiar with that Berkeley Club, visit there often. Looks like a trip next week for some of this purple. :smokin:

If Bought
Strain (Name):purple Skunk
Location:Berkeley(not sure which club it was,probobly telegraph)
Price:20/1.4g
Taste:definete skunky odor to it.
High:slowing down of time,extremely relaxed,muchies,giggles.gravity pushing on you.
Appearance:dark buds with very dark/almost black appearance.
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...):very fucking dense buds.2 of them the size of the keys on your keyboard weighed to like 1.2.then some smaller ones covered in pruple.
Smell:skunk with a punch to it
Overall:10/10.definete cure for any sickness.good for sex.
Additional Comments:amazing.definete indica,but with a floaty head.good for listening to music.1.4 grams will last almost 4 times.

Actually, just smoked some. It's pretty great, with large the crystals. it keeps you going for a while as im still high 3 hours after smoking a bong. It's got a fruity scent and taste as well. PRobably an indica.

Back
Top Bottom