avid_5.JPG

2 weeks back
avid_6.JPG

avid_9.JPG

The girl I left on
see how she's turnin purple
ans smellin like blueberries

I stopped watering her a week and a half ago

that was my best plant yet, but every grow I learn something new. My last grow I did a hydro the plant was twice it's size but it only had half as much bud I just over pruned and it had to many colas growing plus it was a mexi seed grow and learn I'll be in high times some day

Enjoy the success.:smokin: That's a great plant. How's the high?

Its not completely dry but I've had some samples and it's kind of fruity nice cool taste with a long high

How long did you veg for cracker? and flower time? Looks like a 400 watt grow am i right ? Did you do any transplanting to bigger pots during veg or flowering? Or just stayed with 1 pot?

I baught them as clones placed the clones in 4 inch pots for three weeks then transplanted to 2 gallon pots left going in veg. for a total of 2 months. Using three 60 watt flourescent flood lights. Never topped! Three weeks into flowering I was given a 400w Metal Halide and it seemed to stunt the growth a bit I probably would have got more if I would left the flouros. So after 3 weeks of MH I went back to the flouros and added 2 household coils. Pulled one plant for an early harvest and swamped the other with all the light and tight reflection for an additional 2 weeks. Didn't water it for the last week and a half.

7-8 weeks harvest

Nice job, Gotta love Cali Med clubs for having clones, Better then buying seeds online for a couple hundred and then not receive them. Good job once again.

Back
Top Bottom