Question on nutes for white widow in soil

Starkiller

Good morning or evening wherever you may be. I'm having trouble deciding on what nutrients to use for my girls. I have a little time but not much to decide. The more I read the more I became unsure, like everything with my first setup lol. They are now 4 days old and looking ok... I think. This is my first attempt at growing anything so there will be a lot of learning. I will try and get a grow journal going later on today hopefully. So any advice as far as nutes go is VERY welcome. Oh anything I get will have to be gotten online there is nowhere to buy locally except Home Depot. Thanks guys.

Good morning Starkiller.

I have sent you a PM regarding the nutrient line I use and am very happy with. They were a very active sponsor of the site until fairly recently and we have been asked by the site Administrators not to discuss the company or their products. I really think you will be well served by any of the cannabis specific products that will eventually be recommended as they have all been tested by the membership.

Be well and happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom