Seeds selection (need short plant)

cflhps

Hello guys,i'am going to need your advice/suggestions here.This is my first attempt to grow and i will need your help to select seeds.I have a problem with the height in my grow room,it's 80cm high.Grow area is around 1.5 square meters (15 square feet),but the height is 80cm.I'am going to use the Ebb and flow system,which will reduce the height 10-15cm max,so at the end we are talking 65-70cm clear height (i'll figure a way for the lights,i will use CFL).

So,i'am looking for a plant that is maximum 65-70cm natural height.I have seen different techniques here,to reduce height and stuff like that,but if i can avoid it (as i said,its my first time and no time for experiments)that would be great.

So,from your experience can you suggest some seeds that grow plants 65-70cm?And if they are easy for beginners,that would be perfect.

From what i saw on some seedshop's,White Widow they say grow up to 80cm.White Queen grow at 65cm height.Is there a way to grow higher?For shorter it's ok :).And i repeat,i am looking for natural height,not any intervention/modification from me (chopping,cropping etc).

I'am waiting for your answers
cflhps

Great place to start would be a "lowryder" strain. They stay short, are easy and quick to grow. Just go to one of the seed sites (check the list of sponsers) and do a search for "lowryder". There are usually a few different "lowryder" style strains I think. Should be just what you're looking for...

Great place to start would be a "lowryder" strain. They stay short, are easy and quick to grow. Just go to one of the seed sites (check the list of sponsers) and do a search for "lowryder". There are usually a few different "lowryder" style strains I think. Should be just what you're looking for...

That's nice.Thanks mate,thats the kind of seeds iam looking for.Natural short height.

cflhps

Back
Top Bottom