Silly things you've done while high

branson111190

I just spent half an hour trying to open a bottle of soda and then realized i was twisting it the wrong way ...

Anyone else do some silly shit while stoned , or anything funny ?

I had just finished smoking a few joints with my roomate and we realized that Beast (that's my roomates small papillon dog) was out of food and kept barking our ears out. So we headed out to PETCO to buy a bag of IAMS puppy food, and it was me, my roomate and her boyfriend inline about to checkout. and I have to mention that at this point am pretty baked and get very cranky when people I dont know try to start a coversation with me.. it totally kills my high.... so anywho
So here we are, inline at PETCO about to checkout and waiting for our turn to pay.
and a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I can be a bitch sometimes, on impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog,and that I was starting the Iams Diet again. (at this point my roomate rolled her eyes and new what was coming next.. lol) So I said:: Although I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 20 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to put a few IAM's nuggets in your pant pockets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now amazed with my story.)The lady then asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb While just coming out of PETCO with a large bag of Iams and a car ran over me.I thought the guy at cashier was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard.

Lmao sounds like something me and my friends would do . Its fun to mess with people when your high . Reminds me of my various trips to walmart ...

haha yes people watching is hilarious when your high .

lol i swear it flips your sense of direction . i was on autopilot that day ... and being on autopilot is fun as hell .

Back
Top Bottom