Smoking pot and having kids

Tao420

Can someone suggest a link or webpage that i can go to to get more information on the risks involved with smoking cannabis and pregnancy? My wife and I are thinking about having another child. But we are unsure about when and if we should stop smoking, and for how long before trying to have children. Obviously, smoking for the woman during pregnancy is not advised.

:bong:

Sorry I dont really have any links, but I would also be curious to know. What if she didnt smoke, but vap'd instead? Would THC still have serious affects on the fetus?

Thanks for the help. The article pretty much answers my questions. Any truth to the tale that your more likely to have a "girl" if the guy tokes

:bongrip: ?

i think it would be a good natural alternative to painkillers during labor. but yeah, you shouldnt really smoke while youre prengnant...

To be quite honest, I can't imagine what it would be like to be high while you were having a baby. That would be quite the story to tell when you're passing the bong around, that definately beats "full body orgasms" by a long shot.

lol

:smokin3:Why take the chance of smoking anything when your pregnant,you'll have plenty of time after.I smoked before and after all of my kids and they all turned out fine.Just remember it's your baby, dont take any chances cause you just dont know what it can do since everyone is different:smokin:

Yes, been there done that..

Had two kids, both college graduates, one going to med school, used cannabis openly consistently for some 40 years..

Yes, did it around them their entire lives.. (not their mother while pregnant or nursing) yes, indulge with them both now, and..

I'm neither condoning nor condemning it. But eat or vape, no 2nd hand smoke.. smoke is smoke.

My excuse for the "smoke factor" is that there wasn't much of a "smoke factor" when my kids were growing up.. a more recent phenomena (no thanks to BIG TOBACCO). Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! If I knew then what I know now..

And there you go!:peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

Mothering Magazine Birth Preparation Article: Medical Marijuana for Severe Morning Sickness

Can someone suggest a link or webpage that i can go to to get more information on the risks involved with smoking cannabis and pregnancy? My wife and I are thinking about having another child. But we are unsure about when and if we should stop smoking, and for how long before trying to have children. Obviously, smoking for the woman during pregnancy is not advised.

:bong:

Wow, just saw this last night..

Fetal Brain Damage Linked To Maternal Cannabis Use

Please read it. Study was published in "Science" Magazine, pretty renowned publication.

Back
Top Bottom