So I have to Re-Take my drug test...

M.Tini

Took my pre-employment drug test on Friday and thought that it was yellow enough to pass...but they said it was "diluted" and now I have to re-take it by tuesday. The problem is that I was so excited that I took it (and passed the pre-test I gave myself), the first thing I did when I left the place was smoke!
I used to smoke daily, but have not been b/c of the fear of this test. I think that I've smoked maybe 12 times in the last 2 months. I know I hadn't smoked more than 4 times in the last month and only smoked about 8 times (not a lot b/c my tolerance way waaay down) from friday to tuesday, what would be the best way to ensure my urine is going to make it. I really want/need this job!!!
I have a thing of Formula3 (has anyone sucessfully used it?) and have been taking B vitamins, eating red meat to boost my creatine, taking Niacin and drinking about 60 oz of water a day. Do you think I can pass it? I took a "virtual" drug test and is said that I should be able to pass.

Don't know if it matters or if anyone has experience, but I take about 40 mg of Adderall a day, will that help get my metabolism going?
Any feedback/advice/anything is greatly appreciated!!!

Took my pre-employment drug test on Friday and thought that it was yellow enough to pass...but they said it was "diluted" and now I have to re-take it by tuesday. The problem is that I was so excited that I took it (and passed the pre-test I gave myself), the first thing I did when I left the place was smoke!
I used to smoke daily, but have not been b/c of the fear of this test. I think that I've smoked maybe 12 times in the last 2 months. I know I hadn't smoked more than 4 times in the last month and only smoked about 8 times (not a lot b/c my tolerance way waaay down) from friday to tuesday, what would be the best way to ensure my urine is going to make it. I really want/need this job!!!
I have a thing of Formula3 (has anyone sucessfully used it?) and have been taking B vitamins, eating red meat to boost my creatine, taking Niacin and drinking about 60 oz of water a day. Do you think I can pass it? I took a "virtual" drug test and is said that I should be able to pass.

Don't know if it matters or if anyone has experience, but I take about 40 mg of Adderall a day, will that help get my metabolism going?
Any feedback/advice/anything is greatly appreciated!!!

Drinking lots of fluids days before the UA doesn't help. That was why you were flagged for being dilluted. Niacin doesn't help at all and can be dangerous.
Pickup some creatine tablets and eat more fatty meat till tuesday. The morning of the UA then drink about 40 ounces of gatorade, pee 3 or 4 times then use your midstream piss.

If you absolutely need to pass consider subbing with some synthetic urine like QuickFix

Back
Top Bottom