sog growbox

temunator

what do u think about my planned growbox?
2 feet1.5" x 3 feet 8.25" x 4 feet 11"
made out of wood with 2 chambers 1 flowering with a 250W H.I.D and a clone/mother room with 110W T5's
2L cola/soda bottles as pots straight into flower after rooting

still need some advise for
ventilation
soil
nutes
got enough strains but ill order some more check my threads in the strains section ...

strains i got atm
Red Dwarf (buddha seeds)
Afghani #1 (sensi seeds)
Northern lights (nirvana
Pure AK (female seeds)
Original hazeXSkunk#1(sam the skunksman)
Dwarf mix (JD)
La diva (delicious seeds)
Purple haze (Positronics)
Auto blueberry (lowlife)
Bubba kush (GHS)
Afghan mafia (G13)
Mandala #1 (mandala)
Coucklock (BCseeds)
Big blue (BCseeds)
NL#5 (BCseeds)

the autos will be grown from time to time in the mother chamber cuz i dont mess up the flower room for 5-15g of bud :D

i really need that help cuz ill build the box before christmas and get everything i need before i build the box (except for small things i can get around here ^^)

use booster fans for ventilation or computer fans. i find getting inline booster fans is just easier though there about 20-30$ at home depot depending on the size you get. for soil go with Fox farm Ocean forest and mix with some perlite/vermiculite and some dolomite. for nutes i would just go Fox farm soil trio. good value and fantastic nutes. as for strains i wouldnt have as many as your looking to grow. find one strain that works well for your box most likely a bushy indica. scrog your flower room and have nice yields from y our bushy indica. top/FIM a lot and train those plants into the screen to cover as much surface area as possible.

just my 2 cents...hope this helps.

Goodluck and when u get stuff set up some pics are always niceee

also for height purposes i wouldnt use 2L bottle pots. try and find square/rectangular containers and just drill holes on the bottom. i just use those little plastic boxes that ppl use to store shit ya know? if you want i can send you some pics of my super stealth setup.

we got 1,5L ice tea containers square they should work good :D

i wont scrog im just going for sog with single colas :D

for the fans .... where should i place them (upper right lower left .... etc) and how many ^^

hot air will go through a window and the closet is in the basement so smell wont be a problem ... if the smell is too strong ill add a DIY carbon filter^^

ya diy carbon filters for small grow box generally work pretty well also just getting one thing of ONA gel should be enough for each grow you do. tea containers sound pretty legit good find. i wouuld suggest putting a 6 inch booster fan as your exhaust on the top of the box and maybe a 4inch one blowing cold air in on the bottom. if its in the basement and its not too hot down there heat shouldnt be much of an issue if ur blowing cold air into the thing. but just do some adjusting and see what will get you at your optimal temps.

Back
Top Bottom