Steady smokin from Minnesota.

Pheen763

Havent been on for awhile so I thought I'd say what up While being cold as hell from Minnesota... Anyone else from around here??

Well Anyways I'm J.D. 22yrs old and from the Minneapolis area.. Anything thing else you wanna know just hit me up...

Re: Steady smokin from Minnesota..

I'm getting a chill from that post please close the door !! Pheen, soory of where your at I'm getting ready for a little bike ride it's about 70 outside right now suns a blazin !! Can't help but love So.Cal. !! (was born and raised in Cleve, Ohio so I know how nasty winters can be back east !! Welcome Pheen

:welcome: Pheen763 Nice to hear from you. Cold Here Too. Look at that ol hippy laughing at us.:;): Man, Those Cali Peeps have it going on, wonderful weather and I swear they all are great growers of great Cannabis.:laugh: Anyhow, Glad you found 420. This is a great Community so take some time to look around and get to know us.. ok. :ciao:
Please Vote in the December Contests going on Now.
420 Contests - 420 Magazine. Help us pick the winners!
See you in the forums, Keep warm friend! :ganjamon: :peace:

Hello Pheen763, :welcome: to the 420Magazine. My daughter said it was 20 below Sunday night. Stay warm here with new friends. :peace:

Thanks everyone... And I'll try to stay warm.. And if not I'll make sure the last thing on my mind will be the weather... More important things like papersor wraps lol

Hey Pheen, welcome from a fellow Minnesotan. This place is great to learn, share and get entertained....all important things when one must endure a Minnesota winter. Peace,
Bob

Pheen763 :welcome:

Glad you are here!

And a great big WELCOME:welcome: to 420, Pheen763, a very informative and educational site about growing the herb that that is the magic elixer! :yummy:
You'll be proud to be a part of something BIG that works toward Awareness and Legalization.
I hope you enjoy your experience here and can easily find everything you seek.
You probably already know this, but If you click on FORUMS up above at the top of this page, it takes you to the FORUM page, with the differnet forums listed on the left, and the newest post in that forum is shown on the right side of the page. FORUMS are divided into THREADS and Threads are divided into POSTS. After you are familiar with navigating around the site, everything gets a little easier.

I hope you check out the links that the Hospitaility Team offers and don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help. We are like family!

Back
Top Bottom