Super Silver Haze

budbro21

Well I live on the east coast and by luck really I've gotten some great California medical marijuana. I have some a gram of this great smelling stuff called "Lavender". It's labeled and everything, 'for medical use only'. Has anyone out there heard of this bud or smoked any? I've also got a bit of 'Super Silver Haze' which I'd like to try but can't decide how to smoke it best. I have a bowl that is not very clean, could make a gravity bong quickly, or have some regular dank Cali nugs to throw in on a blunt or joint. Any suggestions? could make the day a whooollle lot more interesting.

My bowl is hitting very nicely. I think you're right, good call. I'm very thankful for the state of California and it's appropriately liberal laws regarding marijuana. I'm taking a sick day home from work, and what am I doing? Smoking amazing marijuana intended for medicinal use, perfect.

I just smoked a bowl of the 'plain' california med bud and it was great. You guys on the west coast have a great thing. About to smoke this silver haze. Hope it's a one hit wonder. Probably about time to chill out.

im on the east coast 2...i cant find shit like that anywhere...u are lucky my friend!

Super Silver Haze is fuckin awesome bud, I get that dank locally, it's not med pot, just grown around here.. It has a nice smoke and I love the high. Enjoy it man. I bet that lavender is pretty killer too. ;)

I wish I could get some medical grade stuff. Oh well. Enjoy that, and consider yourself lucky as hell.

Well I found out my suspicions were true, the med bud is the DOPEST stuff I've ever smoked. I honestly felt like I was on something else because the high felt so different. Much better than the whack ass mids I get most of the time here. The smell was so great too. I smoked a bowl each of the super silver haze, lavender, and another simply labeled "Special Medical Blend". They all smoked so well and tasted so good I finally was able to appreciate having good pot. The haze had probably the most potent effect, but the other two were nice in other ways. The lavender smelled so good I couldn't stop puffing. My dad came over to my house about 20 minutes after we had burned three bowls and the smell in the house was more like potpouri rather than marijuana. For all of those out there in those battles with friends and significant others against smoking pot, tell them that with the right pot, it's like an air freshener, that gets you high! Who could argue with that?

budbro21 said:
. For all of those out there in those battles with friends and significant others against smoking pot, tell them that with the right pot, it's like an air freshener, that gets you high! Who could argue with that?

and arrested

Back
Top Bottom