Temp cause wilting?

this guy

facts:
Medium: Promix BX
Nutes: Foxfarm (normal sched)
Strain: Jack Herer
Light: 600watt hps (1 foot 2 inches from tops)
Hood: Sunleaves Sunspot6 (ventilated with a/c and duct fan)

Yesterday I set up half my ventilation in my flowering tent. I'm pumping in a/c at a bottom duct port via an inline duct fan. I also have a tower fan osculating in front of the duct fan. With the 600w hps on, I'm getting temps around 71 degrees and 50% humidity. One of my strongest Jack's that was in front of the duct fan is now wilting pretty bad. I checked the min temps and it went as far as 65 degrees and 35% humidity (night time). I have read: What Range Should I Maintain For My Growroom Humidity & Temperature?

From what that says, I should be fine.. But maybe I have too much cold air blowing around? Do you think the a/c is too much? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

facts:
Medium: Promix BX
Nutes: Foxfarm (normal sched)
Strain: Jack Herer
Light: 600watt hps (1 foot 2 inches from tops)
Hood: Sunleaves Sunspot6 (ventilated with a/c and duct fan)

Yesterday I set up half my ventilation in my flowering tent. I'm pumping in a/c at a bottom duct port via an inline duct fan. I also have a tower fan osculating in front of the duct fan. With the 600w hps on, I'm getting temps around 71 degrees and 50% humidity. One of my strongest Jack's that was in front of the duct fan is now wilting pretty bad. I checked the min temps and it went as far as 65 degrees and 35% humidity (night time). I have read: What Range Should I Maintain For My Growroom Humidity & Temperature?

From what that says, I should be fine.. But maybe I have too much cold air blowing around? Do you think the a/c is too much? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

does she need to be watered? or did you over water? maybe too much air blowing on them and causing stress?
i had some jacks grown in 60F* and they did fine.

I think it was the direct a/c hitting her. She seems to be ok now. I moved her to the opposite side of the tent and cleared a way for the a/c to come in. :)

Back
Top Bottom