Testing Butter

BongoJongo

Hey I am testing my Cannabutter right now. At 12 15 I ate about 3 teaspoons. Is this enough or what? Its been an hour and I think I feel it coming on. I havn't ate yet today and I only ate a burger yesterday so there isn't much in me. I hope this works lol I simmered 7 grams of mids in a stick of butter and some water for an hour.

you ate the butter by its self? foul... You would have been better off eating it on toast or something.

Ya it was gross but I have also ate numerous firecrackers which are worse because i hate peanut butter lol. But ya it was worth it I feel it slowly but surely coming on:allgood: I was worried it wasn't goin to work. I'll let you know how it is at peak.

Hmm I feel pretty fine now as in I am not very high at all. I am going to have a little bit more though see what happens.

Jri5002 said:
you ate the butter by its self? foul... You would have been better off eating it on toast or something.
I agree. Put the shit on something. Eating it alone is like eating pure fat!

I just had some more prolly like a tablespoon and a half maybe. THis is some weak stuff I guess. People talk about making it the same ratio and they eat like one cookie and get so completely gone. I don't know we'll see now. I simmered it for an hour and everything. I used mids but I get high from smoking some out of G bongs so I should get high from eating.

You should a smuthered a piece in toast with it. You might get high if it goes down with something rather then by it's self.

ya I made like sandwhiches with chips to help in digestion I guess. And I drank some snapple with it. I think I feel a buzz but who knows its only been like 30 min.

dunno if its because of my slow ass metabolism but it usually takes me bout hour or two, sometimes 3 before i really feel it.

BongoJongo said:
ya I made like sandwhiches with chips to help in digestion I guess. And I drank some snapple with it. I think I feel a buzz but who knows its only been like 30 min.
So what happened? Did you get off?

Hmmm, I'd say it must have worked. He forgot to post what happened... :cheesygrinsmiley:

:joint:

Cy

If you haven't seen my other thread I also made oil but alot of it was lost in an accident. So I had a little bit of the oil too then later in the day I was pretty high but I don't know I didn't really eat anything the past like 2 days before so maybe my metabolism got slowed or something. Well I made 12 cookies with 7 grams worth of butter(1 stick). We'll see how it goes I am trying them tomorrow though I will let ya know.

Back
Top Bottom