That 70's Show Officially Jumps the Shark

Euphoricpa

So the writers are taking the easy way out and breaking up Donna and Eric for the new guy who isn't funny. I was gonna try and stay with show but I can't even watch it. The whole show was Eric and Donna, now it's just lame. They ruined my favorite show. Only bright side is that FOX has rumored this will be the last season.

(I know Topher Grace is gone but still, have Donna get tempted and not cheat. From what I've heard they are going to break them up for good. So fuckin corny.)

^^^ I understand that they have low ratings but how is destroying the best and "sweetest" part of the show for some unfunny, walking 70's cliche. All his lines are like unfunny one liners. I just don't understand how this plot would help ratings at all. The only people still watching are the hardcore fans and they are destroying the fanbase that they have been relying on for the last 3 seasons.

i love that show but i think trailer park boys is ten times better

lol well thats what is from, but when ever a show gets shitty its called "Jumping the Shark" in honor of the Happy Days. Its the point in which the show officially goes down hill. www.jumptheshark.com

duder said:
i love that show but i think trailer park boys is ten times better

Mr. Duder.. was in Dallas visiting friends last New Years and we got stoned for two days (well.. maybe longer..) and watched every episode on VCR tape of the "Trailer Park Boys".. some very funny shit.:laughtwo:

theres new episodes of that 70s show? i thought it got cancled a year ago and now they were just playing reruns. . . lol, shows you how much i pay attention

They didnt get rid of eric he left the show himself, to persue acting in movies.

I know he left. Doesn't mean it was a good move for him. His a good sitcom actor but in movies, hes average. The only truely talented people on that show are Tommy Chong and Kurtwood Smith.

Topher Grace the guy that plays Eric is playing Venom in Spider-Man3. He'll probally be back after the movie is finished. But I do agree I watched that new episode the other night and the new guy is gay he doesn't fit.

Scarecrow said:
Topher Grace the guy that plays Eric is playing Venom in Spider-Man3. He'll probally be back after the movie is finished. But I do agree I watched that new episode the other night and the new guy is gay he doesn't fit.

yeah i cant wait! Sam Raimi would always say he didn't like Venom but it was the right thing to do. I know after Spider-Man 3 they are making 3 more and I hope that they add Carnage.

Euphoricpa said:
yeah i cant wait! Sam Raimi would always say he didn't like Venom but it was the right thing to do. I know after Spider-Man 3 they are making 3 more and I hope that they add Carnage.
Yeah but what I don't understand is didn't they have another character already playing Brock?

^^^ for carnage theyd need to add Cletus Kasady. I think they mention Eddie Brock but he never is in the movie. John Jameson is in the 2nd one so maybe a Man-Wolf appearence?? The spiderman movies are good but do not follow the comic at all which kinda takes away from the movies for me.

Euphoricpa said:
^^^ for carnage theyd need to add Cletus Kasady. I think they mention Eddie Brock but he never is in the movie. John Jameson is in the 2nd one so maybe a Man-Wolf appearence?? The spiderman movies are good but do not follow the comic at all which kinda takes away from the movies for me.
Yeah he is, at least I'm almost sure because I picked it up when I was watching the movie. It's real quick, Jameson says something to him. Either way, unless Topher get's really built, he won't play a good Eddie Brock. He's working for

Hmmm....just looked at all the characters for 1 & 2 on imdb.com and no brock mention. maybe, it was uncredited. you could be right.

yeah hopefully topher put on some weight and muscle. if not, they will need TONS of body makeup. lol he does look like him facialwise though.

mann it was totally the best show on air, now it sucks... they need to stop it now, bring back ashton and eric for a thee episode finaly, go out w/ a bangg!!

Back
Top Bottom