The Moon in the sky. and it's effects

tommysnoboard

I been thinking and wondering if the full moon cycle effects growth and or yield. So the moon is pretty bright on new moons and full moons. I am wondering if that has any effect. You know because the moon is so bright on nights its full. I bet it has some kind of effect! I'm not an astrologist or anything and not quite sure on how many full moons occur in one month, for some reason I am thinking two, so what if you were to incorporate something, some kind of a dim light to mimic the moon once or twice a month, like it occurs in nature.

Re: The Moon in the sky...and it's effects

Pretty interesting stuff in there ..:thumb:

This is probably pure coincidence, but i thought it was pretty magical. I have around 5 seedlings vegging in a small cabinet. They have been growing slowly, but a few days ago , when I got home that night there was a full moon and my seedlings grew like 2 inches that day. I'm sure it was all coincidental but I think it was pretty cool.

that is an interesting article. the important part is trying to figure out how it relates to the cannabis plant. some experimentation would be necessary and I'm hard pressed to believe there hasn't already been some.

I'll be watching for effects, from now on, though.

There used to be a hemp/legal weed activist in WV by the name of Jeremiah Greenberg who published an almanac on growing weed by the signs. I don't know if the ol' guy is still at it or not.

the full moon flipped one of my casey jones from full flower, back to veg entirely.

The tidal cycles also play a roll in plant development.

0806101818a.jpg

0806101818.jpg

The tides are affected by the gravitational pull of the moon as it circles the earth.

A full moon occurs every 28 days - if you have a girlfriend/wife she could possibly elaborate for you...erm...:geek:

Gardening by lunar phase is an ancient concept - good for you for stumbling upon it! :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom