Thinking of changing!

Waikinbaik

Ok well ive been growing an indorr op for a while now, ive always used FF soil and GH nutes for this. mainly cause this is what i was tought with and was told to stick with it. but since i have joined this forum i have seen several differant methods of growing and all seem to get to the same end result. (GOOD SMOKE):grinjoint: My ? is what is the best or your opinions on the "best" way to grow and indoor product.
Bucket size? Why?
Nutes? Why?
Dirt/Soil/ What ever you use? Why?
lighting?

Im very happy with the way my smoke comes out but i want to expand my herizons and try something that might produce better/more if possible.
Thanks in advance for any input.

New grower here. I spent a lot of time reading on this site before starting on my first grow. To keep my first time simple I chose dirt. My research here showed the majority of dirt growers were having great success with Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. There is a ton of well documented grows using that product so that is the direction I chose. To keep the variables to a minimum I also chose Fox Farms nutes knowing they are developed to work well together.

Pot size the standard rule of thumb is 1-gallon for every foot of growth. I decided from the beginning that I only wanted to do one transplant. So I started with 1/2 gallon pots and then transplanted to 5-gallon buckets.

You can check out my grow journal for the rest of the information and see how it is working out.

New grower here. I spent a lot of time reading on this site before starting on my first grow. To keep my first time simple I chose dirt. My research here showed the majority of dirt growers were having great success with Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. There is a ton of well documented grows using that product so that is the direction I chose. To keep the variables to a minimum I also chose Fox Farms nutes knowing they are developed to work well together.

Pot size the standard rule of thumb is 1-gallon for every foot of growth. I decided from the beginning that I only wanted to do one transplant. So I started with 1/2 gallon pots and then transplanted to 5-gallon buckets.

You can check out my grow journal for the rest of the information and see how it is working out.

Thanks but maybe i didnt make myself clear. ive been growing in dirt (FF= Fox Farm soil) and ive been doing this for a while. just want to see if there is another avenue i can take that might be beter. if not then i will stay with what i know.

Back
Top Bottom