To much Nitrogen. What to do?

BengBong

Can someone please give me an advice on what should I do with my plants which have too much Nitrogen. Leaves are very dark green and some of them have bent tips. The plants are 4 weeks in flowering and otherwise look healthy. In the beginning of the flowering cycle I transplanted them in soil to witch I added circa 5% of processed chicken manure (5-3-3). First watering was just with water. At second watering, which was a week ago, I added a tee made from two tablespoons of processed chicken manure and two tablespoons of bat guano (5-15-2) diluted in 9l of water.
Should I just relax do nothing and add no fertilizers at next watering or two or should I act and flush the soil with pure water? Would this help or make it worse since there are pieces of processed chicken manure in the soil? I have this Clean Fruits Green Buzz plant accessory which can – according to this website – be used in case of overfertilization: »5ml per 1l of water. Flush your plants as long as the leaves regain their natural color.« Should I use this staff?

I nearly killed my tomato plants this past summer with too much N. I got very dark leaves and fruit rot.

This experience made me very leary of using too hot of nutes. Flush them with lots of plain h20.

Back
Top Bottom