Vapir Oxygen Mini

nugzit

I love it, it is small portable it is effecient uses small amounts perfect for 1 or 2 people. It works great in the car(for when at the beach or camping not driving) with a battery or plugged in and it is less then 150 A+
Just plug it in set for 375 wait a very short time and walla way better then combustion :cough:
I like it better than the i inhale I sold "because I did not like it":sorry:

I like it better than my vapor brothers vaporizer.
:goodjob: vapir

Re: vapir oxygen min

I like it better than the i inhale
You're in the minority there. The Mini is cheaper (and doesn't hiss like the iolite/Inhale) but that 90 day warranty sucks on a digital model. :icon_roll

You're in the minority there. The Mini is cheaper (and doesn't hiss like the iolite/Inhale)

You got that right homie. I also have the mini and I love the shit of that thing. Its quiet, portable, looks like a device that 007:grinjoint: would have and its doesn't cost more than a damn Honda Civic..lol:rollit:

Wussup peeps juss droppin in to see if anyone has been super vaped this summer...oH and by the way I received a coupon code from Vapir.com...I'm not going to be using it but maybe some of you guys might...

CODE - SUMMER

You got that right homie. I also have the mini and I love the shit of that thing. Its quiet, portable, looks like a device that 007:grinjoint: would have and its doesn't cost more than a damn Honda Civic..lol:rollit:
Thanks for the partial quote. You left out the part where I said "that 90 day warranty sucks on a digital model." I was NOT recommending the Vapir.

BTW, how many forums are you joining in order to hype the Vapir and pass out that coupon code? You just joined another forum the other day, praising the Vapir One and using the same line about 'here's a coupon I don't need'. I notice you're now banned on that forum. Personally, I think you're spamming.

Thanks for the partial quote. You left out the part where I said "that 90 day warranty sucks on a digital model." I was NOT recommending the Vapir.

BTW, how many forums are you joining in order to hype the Vapir and pass out that coupon code? You just joined another forum the other day, praising the Vapir One and using the same line about 'here's a coupon I don't need'. I notice you're now banned on that forum. Personally, I think you're spamming.

HUH? sorry that you feel that way but from what I know I'm not banned from any forums I'm on and if you look at my track record I don't go on that often cuzz I'm too busy doing other things and I'm only on like 3 forums....N E way I don't spam I just stand behind products and I love and spread the word to people so they can share my experience as well.

"We be jamin, I wanna jam wid you":cool::grinjoint:

Then somebody else is doing exactly what you're doing-joining a forum and immediately praising the most unreliable name brand on the market with the exact same line- "I'm not going to be using it but maybe some of you guys might...

CODE - SUMMER "

I guess it's just a huge coincidence.

Don't partial quote other members, especially when you use it to convey the exact opposite of the post you're quoting.

Easy guys. Let's not get into a arguement here. I know that this is the review section and that we all have opinions but sometimes it's best to let the product speak for themselves. Yes vapir has made some pretty crappy products in the past but maybe they have improved their skills and corrected the defects that gave them a bad name to begin with. I don't know.
I do know that I have a vapir 5.0 that I would almost give away just to get it out of the way. I even was suckered into extra herb disks and the h2o kit that filters the vapir through a mini bubbler. It's now my back up to my back ups back up. lol On a side note...vapir bags are of a high quality, just rather small in size. but they leak less than any of the others I've tried including the volcano and herbalaires. The herbalaire bags were the worse for me. I cut the mouth pieces out of them and made my own (slightly larger) from a volcano replacement bag kit. No more leaks and perfect size.

Easy guys. Let's not get into a arguement here. I know that this is the review section and that we all have opinions but sometimes it's best to let the product speak for themselves.

Gracias my friend....Seriously I don't like calling anyone out on the web...its pointless and never ends good. Anyway I do agree with the bags from Vapir..They are really good bags.

Gracias my friend....Seriously I don't like calling anyone out on the web...its pointless and never ends good. Anyway I do agree with the bags from Vapir..They are really good bags.
Glad to help. Sometimes it's best to sit back and relax before replying. Besides, it's not worth it to argue over a difference of opinion. As a minor staff member here I have a duty to correct things in posts I know are wrong but I have had to learn not to replace some one elses opinion with my own.

I will tell you though...vapir is not known for a quality product. I can't speak for the exact vape you have but the model I have..the vapir 5.0 sucked big time. I had to return one for faulty electronics (went wild and burned everything) plus leaking seals and got one in even worse condition back. A few others on here have gone through the same exact situation and are passionate about trying to keep others from making the same mistake.

Now this mini unit seems to have a better review by the owners of it and that could mean that vapir finally got things figured out. I sure hope so.

But no matter what I applaud you for taking the vaporization step and saving your lungs. Got to love those pure flavors and clean high huh?:cheesygrinsmiley:

I've recently had an issue with my mini but it was totally my fault...lol I cracked the casing on it cause I tossed it to my boy from the 2nd floor. I was out of warranty at the time and they still took care of me...Vapir has great customer service and I think that was their 1st step on making the company better. Got a new unit within a 3day time span...NICE!!!

Well i love my Vapir...I have the top of the line one the Vapormatic Deluxe been using it almost everyday for 3 yrs now almost. Wouldn't trade it for the world...Also have the Noble Vapor that i've been using alot as well for over 1yr and half..One for Groups one for just me and the VP600 butane for camping trips. Didn't listen to any of the negative comments when i purchased all of them. Will be getting a mini for my 45th bday here shortly.

Back
Top Bottom