Vapor Genie

SaltyJustice

Anyone got any suggestions? Im finally giving into buying one because Im moving into a new apartment with a mormon landlord. I really dont know much at all about vaporizers and Id love to learn from your guys experiences. Im an almost broke college student so it has to be under $100. Links would be helpful too.

Re: Under $100 Vapo?

SaltyJustice said:
Anyone got any suggestions? Im finally giving into buying one because Im moving into a new apartment with a mormon landlord. I really dont know much at all about vaporizers and Id love to learn from your guys experiences. Im an almost broke college student so it has to be under $100. Links would be helpful too.

Yea, Vaporgenie.. under $70. All you need is weed and a bic.

K.I.S.S.

(Keep it simple sweetie)

Vaporgenie, the briarwood edition is their nicest model and less than $70.

Delivers true vape taste and flavors.
Delivers it in a stealthy way, no smoke, very little odor in a portable medium.
Delivers your meds in lung-friendly terms.
Delivers meds without the stink.

Volcano is nice and free at club just a drive away.. way expensive to own.
Not meant to be portable either.

Vaporgenie is right here.. the meds and a bic lighter and you're vaping!

I've said this before, follow instructions to the letter.

SaltyJustice said:
Doesnt exactly look like vaporizers Ive seen. Could you explain more about it and tell me where to get it?

I know, I wasn't a believer at first. Then I got one and I'll never smoke again, I'll always vape. Go to vaporgenie.com, order it, use it! :smokin:

Pinch, is the high a different kind as opposed to smoking?

I hear its a more clear headed high, with no red eye and munchies isnt as bad, but i've never done a real vape so I dont really know.

ya i went cheap and got a BC vaporizer... it works, just not too well i guess

Anyone else think Pinch sounds like a spokesman for Vaporgenie???

He posted the same exact post

Anyway, I'm looking for a good vape and I'm stuck between the Vapor Bros and the Vaporgenie.

Any suggestions or experience?
Thanks!!!

delta.9 said:
Anyone else think Pinch sounds like a spokesman for Vaporgenie???

He posted the same exact post

Anyway, I'm looking for a good vape and I'm stuck between the Vapor Bros and the Vaporgenie.

Any suggestions or experience?
Thanks!!!

Not a salesman.. a believer.. save your lungs. VAPE! :cheesygrinsmiley:

One product is as good as another. Vaping is healthy! :peace:

Andrew86 said:
Pinch, is the high a different kind as opposed to smoking?

No, the high is the same. You just don't put gabage in your lungs, you don't stink, my eyes don't get red.. safe, stealthy, smart. Oh yeah, if you do it correctly you'll never cough again.

Vaping is not "smoking". You don't want to heat your herb up to the point of burning. Your creating vapor not smoke.

Follow your device's instructions to the letter. You don't suck vapor it in and hold it.. that's smoking, not vaping. You simply inhale, enjoy the taste and exhale.. Just that simple.

The reason I'm so supportive of Vaporgenie is that it is so portable and lung-friendly. I use the Volcano at my Club. I don't smoke anymore at all.

Peas and carrots. :peace:

SaltyJustice said:
Doesnt exactly look like vaporizers Ive seen. Could you explain more about it and tell me where to get it?

No, dosen't look like any of the conventional ones but works on the same premise.. hot air releasing the "good stuff".

www.vapogenie.com or most head shops.. the site has a long story on their use. :bongrip:

Kittyloaf said:
vaporgenies are good, alright.

Pinchy knows his shit.

Volcanos are getting cheaper, but until they're under $250, I'll wait.
I'm waiting for it to get to $350 or $300. I'm young, I can wait.
The Vapor Genie always interested me though. I remeber Pinch always talking about it.

Back
Top Bottom