Vapor Tower's New Angled Gourd

Racefan

Well I have had my vaportower for a while. No surprise I'm sure. There are several posts where I tout it's great ability to produce great clouds of vapor. But I had a old gourd. A straight nippled gourd. I recently saw that the vapor store had a new angled nipple gourd and mentioned to mack at the vaporstore that I was going to have to talk the wife into letting me buy one. Well the next thing I know I get a email from Aje telling me a package was on the way and in it was a angled gourd. I no sooner got my new gourd from "The Vaporstore" and my PC crapped out so I had to wait to tell this story. The old gourd worked well but one flaw was how the tubing attached to the gourd. It had a straight nipple attachment. Sometimes when using the tower the tubing would lay over and pinch off the ability to draw off the unit forcing the user to hold the tubing up to draw off the machine. This was especially troublesome if the vaportower was level with or slightly higher than the user was. The fix was to angle the nipple out to the side so that it was a straight shot from the tower to the user. What a difference! I love it and recommend it to everyone. I really like it for night time when I'm lying in bed. It always pinched off then but the new gourd prevents this and I'm a happy vapee.:cheer:
This whip is so cool. The herb is trapped between two screens so that you don't need to pack it into the whip. To stir all you do is unscrew the top hat from the gourd and stir the herb then screw it back together and use. The same for replacing the herb or screens. All are easily assessable and don't require any tools to accomplish.
Now let me tell you again about the vaporstores customer service. I had been waiting for over a month for a party bowl top hat to come in and some problems with their supplier was going to make that wait even longer. After Aje heard that I had not been able to use my vaportower for a while he went on a mission. He searched his personal supplies and found me a party bowl top hat that had been lost in a drawer and because I'd been waiting so long he sent me the new angled gourd to to use and review. All free of charge. I've never seen a company go so far out of their way to please customers. It's just amazing. If you're looking for a great vaporizer with a lifetime guaranty then you can't go wrong with the vaportower. Their customer service makes buying from them a pleasure and to top it all off...they allow 3 payments of $70.00 to buy the vaportower with you receiving the unit after the 1st payment has been received. I have yet to see another company offer so much to their customers.
vaportower-whole-handkit-webL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom