wantism

neededchange

what is wanti? for a long time I didn't know for a long time the words become the sounds and love choed truly in a vibration echoing out in unexplainable truth dedicated to these beings who had appeared, half melted into the all, to me, to say hello to join me in the group and bring all family and all relations into wytipodating truth, and inspiration, i walked so long and againn appeared this dreamlike life in all truth and essence that this I was simply the vision the vision was I, I moving and upon all the mushrooms, in all the tall trees screaming down, came the fairy, just a love and the music filling my heart, so deep, sometimes felt as if there was no motion, nothing I could do, and yet all worlds dances and grooved in sulos, this loving kindness pouring back from the hair of some monk and how could it ever have been an organization among so many random holy, sacredness, the potential growing, SHE CAME THROUGH THE WINDOW OF MY ROOM AS I LAY VEXED AND PONDERING, I am the pomo, live and grow and love, love, love is essence of all life and shall guide all things, love I am divine peaceful knower, planter of the eternal seed upon thin air, the spark of ness which is always changing.. and so I set out half in home half wooded, and came to know the yonato, this home and round a fire where the blue heron had died, and cried, set long days in nothing waiting, walking into the sun, it ran across my being and circles and ran and so many years flashed by that I had stepped into the place, into Wanti, and the sky was unimaginably large, the city below sprawled out in the heavenly music of strings so fast, mesmerizingly complex playing and them children at the center, in the park, the circular roads, freely bright and golden, and funny trees and grasses they laughed and said the simplest things, that struck so true in my heart rang me up and told me this was my home
could it be true, life echoed out still, this love filling every crevace of every moment in saiyazen, that wordless teaching of fairy wisdom, for nestled among every grove there was a city of the same, the same reflection and they would rove in spirit, finding eachother, exchanging the thousand punchlines of the cosmic joke, all stringing back to the way you used to thread your hair, you mysterious you, who came into my life unnanounced, came over me in the woods, and I love you insane, like a sink drain yet where this is sense the pomo, treads like a cloud. I did never understand yet knew it would heal the world, would return my vision, and from our love poured forth all infinity, in all goodness, that this had been passed on an gone seemlessly, gracefully, dancing down every path, up the walls, uncatchable, that is love, that is my friend... YEAH!! and yavayetta, we think of you gazing out into the stars, my heart fluttering with a thousand sparks of ideation of creation of joyful nihilism, where we passed and all was gone again, silence...

....... ...... .....

ringing silence

upon the fields in the wind, and out from a yonato came the farmer, with hat like a mushroom and another, speaking simple words, slowly, words of nothing, sweet nothing, and all became better, it was like a dream to me
who set among a world that I did not understand, sometimes appearing vastly ancient or so young and new, so mundane yet again and again, you suprised me from around ever corner. Finally walking so far, I had become myself, I had lost myself, there was nothing, but the thought of an empty thought, and then our embrace like honey like the bees we just be in this tree, looking out upon the seed and always it was this, smile and wave come yonder, there is no outside or in, there is no side and nowhere to begin

when she said it all the fairies scattered something must have happen ever after in every space
I do not know...

and that was when they where telling me of this thing, this plant herb that was the eternal spirit, that was the pomo and all of it and I cried then... everything dripped and sang

so in my life I had found that the teaching was in me, and that the fairies were a humble peoples and yet so beautiful behind all the world in little fashion, building such a love and out in the sea oh have you seen the waves??

Pomo, divine grandmother
Sweet it was miraculous how you described to No One, who can only hear Nothing

"everything is right and perfect, to find ness and wanti, or whatever, whatever of your wild crazy dream, all you gotta do is be yourself and i like to be around, theres a gal that i love, theres a way to the apple woods, every tree is a tree and a tree will be see? of course, i didnt need to say any of that, its .freaking. self evident, but i did, im a bean who said that, its who am i yup, who knows what it means.. eat tofu cow, holy freezer!!!"

Sweet flame of the sacred love
flowing like an upward river,
birthing clouds and wisps of starry light
Lady of Odelai, spirit of the life-giving pipe
that we hold by our bosoms, I hold by my bosom
like the children of forever, singing nascent songs of light
like nectar to our hearts to love and to delight
I am solaced by the melting melody
of Life and death, of black and white that you speak of reveries
you sing of colors, aigy, and your rainbow is a stream
reminds me of nothing wakes me from the dream
I haven't felt this before, I feel the elephants near...
but they are out of sight
that is to say it's clear

Living freely, returning one with earth
I reach into the pot
but the dance isn't me
the Earth has come back!
funny wardrobe to speak of all these rememberings
Nature's clothed us in all the jewels of our nature
she said I'm not sure this makes sense, clattering some far away pot
Saying we have left and are far off, this is Wanti
The fairies dwell and all is free, while I slumber deep in the sea
Upon Adawapayo's branch you sit
spirit tree of our land, in the crescent you never fell
Love sown these roots upon clouds
where the feathers lay in circles

we have become winged, free now and loving all
this is the anarchy that is us at the core
there are people on the moon and sun
we are trees on clouds, embracing full on the soul
forest of the stars, these fires of our memories we cash
and let the snowy ash
bridge all eternity

There are creative joyful spirits here, wise spirits
hugging to the sky, rooted the ground
the titans of sound
passing on the ancient teaching
not question, nor answer

Now seeing the truth, the lanterns of all the camps
upon the way
about the landscape of the spirit
in which we dream this peace adventure

great dragons graceful stirring the world up from nothing
the bum, rugged queen in her own affairs and what little do we know of them
as she extols what is the royalty of natural lving
to the little ducklings one by one

her warm smile all that is needed to know
loving kindness, the ecstasy of the earth
of home, measureless and cozy,
she sits like that in a vine hut, singing the syzygys
of a thousand air sprites
slinking through the window

the world around you is alive
and so wise

I communicate too much of definite meaning, though I wish I could more truthfully express
that I'm sitting in my room, writing this, its windy outside, I just keep thinking of nature
I'm going to go out there

I see all around me now, the birds speak to me, they want me to know, the truth, they like that the forest is cleaner... is this karma?
its cold but I was warm enough... next year I'll be able to live out there, definitely

i met two people today and i gave them some ness.. i could tell they were spirits from wanti... i told them about it, something in them lit up, they were nice people, I knew them before.. they were cleaning up other peoples stuff at the school
i offered to help them, they were getting the grease out of the airducts
it was a guy Brian and a girl Jamie, at first I thought I lost the herb, I did, I took it out of my pocket, when I was meditating on the path.
I thought about it because we were talking about legalization, and stuff, and she said yeah she wishes she lived in california, to be in the triangle of dispensaries, and how in maryland theres no dispensaries even though there is a law for medical cannabis. and I was like yeah. she was like yeah. We said, it is not quiet here, she's from baltimore. I went back and thene I found the weed, it was still there, then I waited and threw away trash and prayed until Brian came back. I was like take this, its weed, its ness. he didn't want to take anything from me, being nice, but i was like its all the good in the world for you to take this, I can see this was meant to be, the spirits were aligned. I tried to leave it on the ledge, he caught me, flying away, and he said, hello, i said take the weed.
he said okay, yeah I'm bi polar I was like makes sense, they remind me of like of me and Flo, I don't know, its like I think it should be legalized, because it is a great aid to many but apparently not all people like us, because then I would be able to live me life, doing what I do, I mean I have been doing stuff... I've been working to get weed legal so I can grow because I feel like thats what I was born to do, work with plants... some people are like that.. its not just going to go away, it needs to come back to light..
and it has... i see so many signs, we are just beginning in our practice, the practice of wantism is ancient and it takes a long time, but it is worth it, for what will be gained and never lost... is good and freedom
i'm just looking for a seed

the guitar on the wall says we love holland and its traditions
and emily drew a tree on it a long time ago
word, just word, aigy.. everything asokasim yeah

The Pomo has come to unite all worlds again, and the method is simple, love

from wanti, she rises as a guardian, and she is embodiment of our inner spirit of the fae and all us who have ever become outliers,

wanti, the land on the peripheral of all our space, where entropy is said to happen.. where there are the shores of existence, from where all our dreams are made, to be there is to participate in all things, is to create, from the 'white light' that surrounds the celestial void, of course even beyond the sea, there may be more, we may just be a speck of dust on a black spot of the cosmic cow, but we can only work with what we have.. and small and large disappears in a way, when you have reached there.

it circes outer space, and a tree grows from there, Adawapayo, the living tree, and hanging from a branch of that enchanted tree like an apple or an orange, or a beautiful green rugged watery stone is the Earth and all planets of our galaxy and sun. There are many other galaxies and planets, and worlds that has been known to many beings, but knowledge has been lost of that way here on earth, things have become known as fragmented, the worlds have gone and grown of their own, and some even have trees of their own, but now is a time of a reunion, in the past the world was thought to be flat, this is because we often travelled to and from wanti, by many methods hard to describe, but through analogies of trees, but seeing that Wanti is really, a part of our souls, the home of our souls, where we all were born, and visit shortly when we die, this knowledge will always return to us in time, naturally, just like we naturally become who we are over time. As we return, all worlds are a part of wanti, there is just no longer a broken seam, and so the energy can flow the rain can clean, the spirits can gather, and rejuvenate, and rest, and celebrate, families that were disjoined as some chose to go to seperate worlds and forgot, will come back together.

Because the earth was never seperate from wanti, the earth is in space, and all of space is part of wanti, all that is within the circle, even though only the edge is what most people will call it. All throughout existence are portals, because all is woven together by the great Mother, whose children are both dreams and real, black and white, of all colors, all things, and nothings. She has woven all of this and there are reflections and refractions everywhere if we so seek and wonder enough to delve into that mystery of out love for what is.

The Pomo told me to tell you guys this, theres nothing that I am more sure of, because I know she is true, its important that we remember this, and continue in the natural way of things.

We should protect and restore our planet, because much knowledge will return to us, as we begin to care again for the animals, and plants, and spirits that have memory and perception of the way things are.

Sometimes we make judgements on the actions of others don't understand and it seems pointless, but if our vision was cleared, maybe then we would see, all of us would see better, but living in a boring place, not many can speak of excitement and really feel it. It doesn't mean excitement is gone, it just means you've gone to a mountain looking for salt water

we have to remember in a moment everything could change, really there is not much knowable...

love

The Goddess refracts out everywhere, throughout all worlds, creation itself, as a base essential, love, changing all the locks indeed they melt away like so much wax. I am sitting in the sun, the rays are my hair, and You is there, as the elves sing and are no one, indeed, this plane we trod upon, drinking the milk of kindness. I find myself drenched in your love, lifting me so far, and indeed there is no me, you've given me a glimpse to a warm sea where I know somehow I will always be floating in gentle ecstasy the leaves, only a worded expression of your divine feminine presence. The tree is god, and in the tree we all grow, out upon the land all dreams they are sown by the tree, how great can you be? I know, words are nothing to one as you, but how else can I express this light. And suddenly, the tree opens up its speaking a new language now, the entire forest is alive, back home the town, everything is alive and dripping, with this spirit passing from Wanti, back to this place, and hey! I ran through the woods, I felt again what its like to be small, coming and going are the dreams, but I know you'll always be there, so simple and yet when I come to you, there is such deepness, in your way, this is why I love you, and pardon me for forgoing the duality, that stands between our maladies and our cures, even the thought of life being lived, is the purest bringing smiles down from on high, Divine Grandmother, you have granted so much, but all I ask for is the means to accept, I know it is my vision, that makes me percieve so askewed what I know is only true, there is nothing to worry about, and there is nothing to do, aside from add to this ineffable canvas that has appeared so strangely woven of hemp and with love. Day and Night, I am adding, and I am trying to understand, always changing we are, and always the same, the priestess of nothing, from which it all came. Let us percieve this invisible thing we call Love and meditate on land, becoming one with it... feeling it. The tree is both genders, at its base a stick portrudes from the whole. Like the Pestle from the mortar, and like a thorn within my soul, and from this thorn is flowing all that I could never know, yet it comes from me? I am the seas, the trees, the weed, the boredom and the ecstasy, the sunlight and the hawk, the world grows upon my thoughts, and together we are the elixir, balancing the heart and mind, in stillness we embrace
in time, sweet songs of Naoin
answering the oaks, talking about zen, hyooin, walking quietly with a stick, I know all the world rides on my back, I am messenger of Gaia, of Wanti, of the Heart, this seed of love I plant here, and everywhere, at every center
so that as it blossoms we shall know the fruits of union of the sun and its inspiration, of the soil and what its made of, it is the fabric of life, most precious gem.. it is dirt... worship it
getting to know the dirt, I came to hear the herbs, there I fell in love, there I decided to stay, there I knew I would always be of use, though anything could change...
The Pomo guides my heart and my acts
the message is life and death
the message is the music of your breath
the message is kindness and respect
live love and grow
meditate!

Back
Top Bottom