Watering my buds

How u mate just a quick question for ya is 24 degrees ok in my tent and 50 % humidity does that sound ok to u

420-magazine-mobile1858920118.jpg

Here she is now mate leafs still look the same she due a drink tmw mornin the buds r startin to fatten up slowly lookin good also got 5 super skunk autos startin that projet tmw

Hows it goin im growing super silver haze in 20 litre pot was wonderng if 5 litres of water wit my nutes in it just wonderin was that to much or not enough any help would be appriciated thanks

Depends on the medium your growing in so true when they say better to under then over water but also got to be careful not to let the soil dry to a point were roots will become dry an cooked looking.the water till you get small runoff is ideal an to know how often try a moisture meter maybe but visually checking an the old finger probe test should give u an idea lifting the pot an checking for change in weight! Maintaining a good watering schedule is wise an necessary for plant performance

This is hard to say at like 50 degree rh and 84-86 mine dry 5 minutes after foliars im using 3k led in a room and i feed on mondays than do a supplimental feeding of bountea .before i had gnats wet soil not sure why they doing so well tbh but very happy . my 4ft now drinks 2 gallons of bountea and a gallon of nutes per week with foliars shes happy ☺

Back
Top Bottom