Watering schedule for flowering should i change??

albertgrow123

my freind is currently into 2nd week of flowering,plenty of budsites etc,although not very big in height around two foot due to heat problems(today soared to 40 degrees,but has co2 in the tent so should be o.k,he is currently 200ml of p.h water,with canna nutrients,seaweed extract,canna boost.the problem is he went up there yesterday morning and the underneath leaves were drooping,but top half is fine,so he placed finger in 1/4 inch down and the coco was dry,so he switched to 300ml of water every two days,and they loved it(the strain is power plant),as this plant is a heavy yeilder,would it be wise to give 300ml every two days,as the tent is v.hot,and maybe 200 ml in between these two days??????altho they do look very pretty and seem to be loving the 300 ml???but very dry around base towards end of light cycle!!

any help would be appreciated

many regards

albertgrow123:thanks:

basically dipped my finger in,quite dry,but would this be expected with coco,seems a lot lighter than soil,does it hold water or simply drain off!!!!,dont think i could over water...or can he???????

Back
Top Bottom