Weed party

jordanbongkid

So its starts off with a night prepairing looking for ingredients for a space cake. i spent 4 hours trying to find the perfect space cake mix and i did but i wont discuss that. me and my long time friends pownall and jak and his girlfriend who is also a long time friend and some other associates turned up at my friends house we got there at about 3pm and there was 4 gram of some mids waiting there for us. We made a bong mix had a few bowls then i got down to cooking thats a whole story in its self! when i went around to the cooking it turned out we didnt have all the ingredients but i had already made the cannabutter so i found a carrot cake mix threw in some coco powder and the canabutter replacing the oil.

We put it in a heart shaped baking tray and put it in the oven.

By the time the cake was done we were already really high then we put it out to cool for 20 mins one of the girls there who had never done weed before was really high and stupidly started drinking she had passed out. The cake had cooled down so we took it out of the tray and it kind of broke so we coated the thing in icing and found some shape it your self icing and we put that on the cake it was messy but really tasty!

We went into the living room put the Xbox on and played an amazing band called the Fuck buttons and ate the cake it was around 10:30 pm by now and we were really high so we put on a anger management and watched it untill the cake kicked in.

We took a few pictures but it was dark so i am going to have to make them full size so you can see them.
Here is me and my friend pownall lighting my miniature bong.

Here is my friend jak for some reason with no shirt on but his biking jacket on,

Here is me making a bong mix and pownall looking really high.

Here is ashton and my friends dog. the dog was high i will explain that later.

So after all of that we had smoked all of the weed so we got an 8th dropped off to last us the rest of the night. by midnight we were really high so we put little Nicky on and passed out.
I was awoke at 3am my my drunken friend falling on top of jak and his girlfriend ashton having sex man it was funny. after that i got up had a few bongs then woke up pownall and talked to him for a bit then i went upstairs with the cake left overs and put that out for the 2 cats and dogs, they were baked by 6am that is when me and pownall started cleaning.

There wasnt much after that mostly everybody drinking and me and pownall going home but it was a fun night i hope you all enjoyed the tales of my weekend sorry for all of the typographical errors and lack of correct punctuation i have been typing none stop for 5 hours before this and my hands are tired. :reading420magazine::roorrip::rollit::bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom