Weird or what?

Hi, this is my first time trying my hand at growing, I'm using high quality potting soil and 300 watts of led light for the one plant. The plant is 2 weeks old. I've never done this before but my plants looks kinda weird, anyone ave any thoughts? Its ancestry is Hindu kush × afghani

Attachments

• 20190524_144513.jpg
    20190524_144513.jpg
    601.7 KB · Views: 65
So for your first grow ,it looks pretty good but a few things ....it looks like the soil has to much nitrogen ,that’s why you’re getting the clawing of the leaves ,the soil you have looks like it needs perlite at least for proper air flow to roots ...soil looks very muddy!!!!! And make sure you’re not over watering ,,,,
In a some months she would treat you how you treat her :blunt::lot-o-toke:

What potting soil are you using? Hopefully not miracle grow or anything with time released nutrients.

I grow in fox farms happy frog soil and water about once a week paying attention to when the leaves start drooping. I’m on my second grow now and only just learned to water properly.

This Autoflower was over watered
A1EDB69E-79AC-4DB9-B414-E643CC672C70.jpeg

And this one is when I realized the difference. Between watering every other day vs watering once and waiting a week to let the soil dry so the roots get oxygen and grow.

F755CE05-BCF9-4E9E-BBC5-16BBE3EBD4CB.jpeg

The second one ended up with huge leaves and grew really fast. The first one seemed to not be growing at all until it finally got big enough for all the water I was giving it.

Make sure your light isn’t too close or too far away. Put it about 20” from the very top of the plant.

What soil?

Back
Top Bottom