Which deficiency? Or toxicity?

bakermancanvw

Hello members. Keeping it simple. First grow. Researched and read up a lot before I started.

Setup:
-8 greentrees DWC buckets feed every 4 hours for 15 minutes during veg. every 3 hours during flower
-10ftx5ft grow tent.
-14,000btu ac unit bring in fresh air to the room, vortex fan circulating fresh air from outside of tent into tent. Temps never exceed 81f and are usually around 75 and 40% humidity.
-2 x 360 watt Extreme Flower LED panels
-KIND brand nutrient base system, GH cal-mag, ORCA myccorihizae , and house-garden amino treatment. running all nutes at around 30% dosage when feeding.
-Changing res every week, contains air stone
-started with and always changing res with 100% r/o water from hydrologic 100L +/- 15ppm.

groing a blueberry bullrider strain from a friend. veg of 4 weeks cycle was pretty smooth no real issues, experienced the "claw" which I learned was nitrogen toxicity and was able to handle it.
i'm about 3 weeks into the 12/12 cycle, I wated till about a week into the switch to start feeding bloom nutes
Tried to take it slow since this is my first grow and I know there are tons of variables from strain to strain and nutes and all that. much science involved I get it.

bottom line is I have leaves that look like this

IMG_1959_zps452298d3.jpg

IMG_1958_zps9583df0f.jpg

IMG_1957_zps424f584b.jpg

To me it seems to be potassium deficiency as I see upward bending of the leaves and singed edges but I get confused sometimes because of reading about nutrient lockout, not only by ph levels but by nutrients locking out other nutes..because it seems that I am adding enough bloom nutes and it's hard to tell if i'm giving too much or not enough or if its PH related...or the mix of the nutes??

Right after seeing the leaves like this I drained res, flushed the system with clean water and added regular nutes but in very small dose. This was yesterday morning. today they seem ok. couple more leaves kinda looked burned like the ones in pic but I figured they were already in the process of being burned and it just was not showing yet so i'm waiting another day or 2 before I do anything else.

thanks for any advice.

Looks like a late phosphorous deficiency to me, but if everything's on the mend that's good. I'm not really a hydro guy so when you post the pics of your setup, I'm sure one of the hydro experts around here will chime in.
1732118D-6DA5-4F4E-8DE7-32687675E1F7-10853-0000057F83CB2D31_zps17abd3e1.jpg

13E33D93-2B07-432D-972A-4AF9D8B4DDCC-10853-0000057F41F412DC_zps3bb2c9cc.jpg

seems like they doin ok now. The ph was high I think and was locking out some nutes. Today they looked happy. I went ahead and tied them all down to maximize the light

Back
Top Bottom