Which nematode reigns supreme in the wonderful world of Marijuana?

dropcroptop

I have been having some root aphid problems and from my research I think beneficial nematodes are the fix for long term extermination. Not to mention the other organisms the nematodes take care of. My question is which brand rains supreme? I don't know what to look for. What is the shelf life of a container? Do I have to use the entire batch at once since they are technically living organisms when I purchase them and will die soon if I don't?

I have been having some root aphid problems and from my research I think beneficial nematodes are the fix for long term extermination. Not to mention the other organisms the nematodes take care of. My question is which brand rains supreme? I don't know what to look for. What is the shelf life of a container? Do I have to use the entire batch at once since they are technically living organisms when I purchase them and will die soon if I don't?
Once it is the correct nematode for the root aphid it should not make a difference of brand. Someone mentioned merit against root aphids

Once it is the correct nematode for the root aphid it should not make a difference of brand. Someone mentioned merit against root aphids

I couldn't find like any specific nematodes. I just found like the one brand suits all type deal. Like lady bugs,how much better can one brand be than the other when it comes to living life forms?

I couldn't find like any specific nematodes. I just found like the one brand suits all type deal. Like lady bugs,how much better can one brand be than the other when it comes to living life forms?
Same thing I would think . Good luck with them . I have the same problem. Am trying diamataceous earth. Ants are also usually involved with root aphids

Back
Top Bottom