Why is MMJ more expensive then street prices buy 2 to 3x's?

Mr Mike

2yrs OMMP(Oregon Medical Marijuana Program) and have grown since first day of card, have 24 grows under my belt so far that is 6plants 4 times a year all organic (Romulin,ATF,Jacks Cleaner,Green Crack,Grapefruit Kush,Blue City Diesel,Zonkers 11,13 to name a few), Here in Linn Co, STREET PRICE of MMJ is between $140-200 OZ,,, this is for 100% ILLEGAL PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION and LOSSES......
ALSO Craig's List OMMP growers prices are very similar to street price both of which are both 1/2 or more less expensive then Dispensaries ???????
Pretty good for FIRE,,,East Coast street price for the same grade product is $300-$600 per OZ..

Here is my confusion all above prices are for 100% ILLEGAL MARIJUANA from street dealers.
WHY OH WHY ARE Oregon MMJ Dispensaries charging from $7 gr to $25 gr,,, now times this by volume .($7x 28= $196/OZ for there least expensive MMJ) You do the math....
OMMP states that the OMMP GROWER can only charge for the amount of money needed to grow ie... soil,electric,fertilizers,fungus-insect control..NOT LABOR,LOSSES
NOW PLEASE explain how ILLEGAL CARTELS/DEALERS can charge less than the dispensaries.
I believe that Illegal growers have many many more costs then any OMMP grower...
you can not keep charging the same price OR EVEN GIVE DISCOUNTS FOR VOLUME it all must stay the same..
If anyone would care to understand what this means then you will understand the problems of GREED vs Well Being and why their is all these problems associated with THE TREE of LIFE ..... I am against anyone over pricing such a wondrous gift to humanity.. PEACE FRIENDS

Back
Top Bottom