Yellow starting on the leaves?

Oblivion-

Hi, got 5 plants going under a 250w Mh light, They are around 9 days old now and have only got the top bunch of leaves and have not branched out at all yet.
Just been to check on them now and a couple of the plants have got slightly yellow tinge to the top leaves, is there anything i can do? is this going to be a problem?

Not checked the PH, Water seems ok. The bulb was sat around 12inches from the plants but i just raised it another couple of inches.

Re: Yellow starting on the leaves ?

Hi, got 5 plants going under a 250w Mh light, They are around 9 days old now and have only got the top bunch of leaves and have not branched out at all yet.
Just been to check on them now and a couple of the plants have got slightly yellow tinge to the top leaves, is there anything i can do? is this going to be a problem?

Not checked the PH, Water seems ok. The bulb was sat around 12inches from the plants but i just raised it another couple of inches.

Pics bro? Yellow on the top this early in the grow is not a good sign. what are you feeding, what strenght? Can you get the pH checked?

Just posted the picture in my journal sorry.
green010.png

Not feeding them anything yet only water. PH will be checked tomorrow.

Just posted the picture in my journal sorry.
green010.png

Not feeding them anything yet only water. PH will be checked tomorrow.

You sure its yellow or just light green as new growth tends to be? Looks good to me from the pic, but is a little blurry.

Ill try and get a proper picture in the day tomorrow, The camera is no good at macro under the MH light.
It does seem more yellow that the green grow you talk about, as i have only just noticed it i thought its better to get some info from hear. And with it only been on two plants it seemed strange.

Thanks Mcbuds thats very close to the colour and seems about right. so i am guessing that this is growth?

Macer, i had thought that they seemed a little small myself compaired to some journals i have seen on hear. two of the plants are lowrider 2's so i expected them small and bushy but they dont seem that way.

I have a journal going and will post more pictures later on tonight. i had half expected them to have grown another set of leaves by now. They were put into these pots on the 6th so it is 10 days today and as you can see thats not much growth.

Just found this picture in another grow thread and he said they were 12days old so they are around the same size??
DSCN10491.JPG

Back
Top Bottom