How to pass a drug test in 2 days without someone else's urine

cali123

Hi all,

I've been reading the posts since I'm recently unemployed (2 months) and although I haven't had to take a drug test in forever, apparently all kinds of companies now test - including one I interviewed with.

I hadn't smoked at all between 2005 and 2012 - moved to a new area and just didn't know anyone that did. Now, I've been smoking just about every day since 2012 but nothing much - usually just 2 or 3 hits off a pipe at night. Once I got laid off, I quit for about 2 weeks (1st 2 weeks in Sep). Then I had a good lead on a job that didn't test so back I go to puffing but again, little amounts - but still, every day.

So that job falls through (ended up being at an office that was about 2 hrs away from me). Back on the hunt. I apply for a job through a temp company that I know drug tests. 2 weeks go by, I hear nothing. Then today, they call and say I can start on Monday 11/9, as long as I pass the background ck (no prob) and a drug test. Damn.

The test will be either Thurs or Fri of this week (11/5 or 11/6). I puffed on Sat and Sun - 2 hits off a pipe. So no puffing yesterday or today.

I've read that aspirin and drinking water is the key. I've been donating plasma and the nurse there told me to drink enough water to make my pee clear - which I've been doing - that helps with the donation. I bought some b complex vitamins today just in case.

I bought 2 home tests today - plan on taking one later today to see exactly where I am and then trying the water/aspirin tomorrow to see if I can pass.

What are my chances? Is there anything else I can that will assist?

Thanks!

Synthetic is your best bet

Good luck

I don't know about your are Highpotanoose but here in my neck of the woods Synthetics are worthless. 4 0r 5 years ago they figured it out. Synthetics do not have the proper amount of ammonia compared to real urine. Around here the specimen collectors(or at least most of them) smell the urine to make sure it has the ammonia present.

Now here's what I have done in the past to pass UA's. First of all I guess I should let you all know that I'm a relatively light smoker(2-4 hits a day everyday).

#1. Stop smoking as soon as I receive a random or know that I'm going to a new job site that requires a UA. Sometimes its a 1 day notice and sometimes its a week.

#2. Start drinking water, cut all salt from diet (not electrolytes) Don't over do it! Start slow, 8-12 ounces every hour for 4 hours then at least 12 ounces every hour after that. Drinking to much water to fast can and will make you sick. Take it from me I've been sick for 2 days after drinking to much to fast.

#3. Everybody does this part a little different. I will get up earlier than normal on a day that I know that I have to piss. I start off with a lot of black strong coffee (about 3/4 pot) I switch to water for a few hours and then I take a niacin or two and continue on the water. 2 Hours before I know I'm going to test I will drink 32 ounces of Gatorade 2 vitamin b complex and a multi vitamin to help put color and minerals back in my urine.

#4. Don't piss in the cup until past halfway through.

No guarantees here but it has worked for me about 8 times and its a lot less stressful than using either syns or other peoples piss and constantly worrying about temp.

Back
Top Bottom