My random auto

bulkdelish

Hey people

Just a quick check up on my plants health as I'm hopeless at diagnosis

I started out over watering, well just moistening the soil everyday. But now I'm just using the light pot method....

Also only just started nutes, 24/1/17 at half strength. I'm using flower power bought from 420.....

420-magazine-mobile2110163097.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1500341094.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1997353024.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like to much nutrients being added.

I would do a water flush on next watering or even now and then start at 1/4 nutes for a week or two to see if she come back up in a few days if she does then stay at 1/4 for the two weeks, then up it to 1/2 for two weeks and see how she does and of all good, up it to full.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Thanks XobeMan

I was scratching my head as I have a grow tent of 120x60x150 and 400w HSP, had the light about 1.5 inches away moved them two days ago to above 2.....

Thanks XobeMan

I was scratching my head as I have a grow tent of 120x60x150 and 400w HSP, had the light about 1.5 inches away moved them two days ago to above 2.....

Yeah 6- 8-10 inches would be better, but for now just do a flush and try again, check your PH level too.

Yeah I Ph my water to 6.2. But never have tested ph of soil.... my soil is 50 potting mix, 30 coco and about 20 perlite.....

The ballast for my light is adjustable from 200w to 420w

But to be honest with yellowing and burn, it's actually still growing pretty quick and healthy (u til the nutes attack lol)

Yeah I Ph my water to 6.2. But never have tested ph of soil.... my soil is 50 potting mix, 30 coco and about 20 perlite.....

The ballast for my light is adjustable from 200w to 420w

But to be honest with yellowing and burn, it's actually still growing pretty quick and healthy (u til the nutes attack lol)

Yeah 5.8-6.0 PH is best for Coco but thats at the run off, so a 6.2 PH when u tested your water beforehand should drop to the range that is best 5.8-6.0.. but test run off.. flush and test it to see and then like i stated start nutes again in a day after the flush.

Back
Top Bottom