Home relocation 3 weeks into flower

Cabinetguy05

Any suggestions on how to move 45 minutes to new location mid flower without risking the ladies? Didn't plan the home purchase moving so quick. Was thinking putting them in totes at lights out and moving at night hoping to minimize schedule issues. Little time between breakdown and setup.

Def. not ideal but Id have to say that is your best bet. I once had to break down the whole grow mid run for landlord inspection and it def hurt the harvest but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Def. not ideal but Id have to say that is your best bet. I once had to break down the whole grow mid run for landlord inspection and it def hurt the harvest but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Yeah, it sucks big time. They're doing so well too even with the rough start I had. I have a pest guy coming tomorrow, but he's easy to deal with as all the keys to the closets are skeleton keys. Oops, lost the key, lol. Landlord inspection not so much.
420-magazine-mobile1276423206.jpg

And yess....there's a bit of mite damage. Neem oil not working. Going to try garlic solution next.

Sent from my SM-N910T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'd move them during lights on. I think messing with a dark period is more risk to the plant. I doubt either one will give you any problems
Thats what i was thinking or maybe just before lights on trash bags over them and put them in a moving truck?

get the truck as close as possible to the house to avoid anyone seeing what your loading

Ive run this scenario in my head a few times lol

I was in this situation.... I backed by car into the garage loaded everything up in my car drove them to the place with my significant other following me "closely" to prevent the cops from getting behind me. Drove 15 made it safely! Moved 10 plants broad daylight .

Psalm 104:14

"He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of Man".

Back
Top Bottom