Newbe Needing Advice

BuzzDaddy

My girls are 4 months and 1 week of age and been in flowering for 54 days and I can't tell if their ready to chop. I check the trichomes and they seem to be some amber but mostly milky but hairs are mostly still white but leaves are really turned yellow and falling off and seems to be maybe some light burn. I'm using 600 watt hps. Pics are attached and I'm hoping to get some good advice if to harvest or wait a little longer. This is just my second grow.
Thanks in advance.
420-magazine-mobile933065063.jpg
420-magazine-mobile147369716.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2069264659.jpg
420-magazine-mobile169214380.jpg
420-magazine-mobile254145540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1836780766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile315170304.jpg
420-magazine-mobile917089873.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1615908274.jpg

You are you are looking for the crystals to turn 15 to 25% Amber this will give you the window to harvest if you are just now getting Amber you have roughly about 2 weeks

You've got about two weeks left you still have a lot of white hairs some clear crystals majority are cloudy just need to turn a little more Amber are you looking for a head-high or a couch lock High

You've got about two weeks left you still have a lot of white hairs some clear crystals majority are cloudy just need to turn a little more Amber are you looking for a head-high or a couch lock High
More head high, definitely not couch lock. Yeah, white hairs galore. I'm just concerned about the plant itself. Leaves are turning yellow, falling off, curling, browning, crackling. Not sure if light too close or not but probably just getting close to chopping.

As your plant gets closer to harvest it's going to get closer to dying this is all normal it is the end of its life cycle so this is what you are seeing yes you can keep them from dying bye re vegging them but this is very stressful to the plant

Or a head-high as soon as the crystals start to turn Amber and are done being clear you can go ahead and harvest this will give you your head high that you prefer not couchlock

The White Widow is a Indica dominant hybrid the Northern Lights is an Indica dominant hybrid the Cherry Bomb is just a straight hybrid OG Kush Indica dominant strain real OG Kush is a clone only strain that recently they turn to feminized seeds the only one I am not sure about is red

The White Widow is a Indica dominant hybrid the Northern Lights is an Indica dominant hybrid the Cherry Bomb is just a straight hybrid OG Kush Indica dominant strain real OG Kush is a clone only strain that recently they turn to feminized seeds the only one I am not sure about is red
Wow, you definitely know your shit ImHigh85. That's one area I'm definitely lacking in is understanding the different strains. I mostly look for the height and the flowering time really but need to do better in really researching the information.

I run a dispensary it's what I do if you have questions all you have to do is ask I can answer most of them and if I can't I will look into the answers and we will figure it out

I run a dispensary it's what I do if you have questions all you have to do is ask I can answer most of them and if I can't I will look into the answers and we will figure it out
Awwwww, that explains how and why ur up on ur game. Must be awesome to have such a career. I truly appreciate the help. You don't mine me Sending you private messages/questions on here when they arise?

You can send me private messages or you can ask me messages straight on here plus I have a thread on here called LMAO cloning for dummies

You can send me private messages or you can ask me messages straight on here plus I have a thread on here called LMAO cloning for dummies
Thanks a bunch for that. I've never cloned before but I'll check the thread out for sure. I sometimes have a load of questions and sometimes I can figure out what I need to know by researching but it's reassuring to know I have ppl in the loop that's willing to help me.
Much regards

Back
Top Bottom