Photo4360.jpg
Photo4634.jpg
Photo4630.jpg
Photo4617.jpg
Photo4615.jpg
Photo4626.jpg
Photo4628.jpg
Photo4635.jpg
Just finished a Northern Lights Auto from Crop King, 77 days my first dwc and the wet yield was over 550 grams and was so gob smacked I had to thank the members here whose knowledge was freely posted and made such an improvement over my first few trys. I averaged around 35 grams per plant before reading;
Roseman's dwc tutorial
Heisenbergs posts about AACT
Doc Buds lessons on bud washing
These as well as all the other members who share their knowledge really is a beautiful thing.
I tried Tweed's terrible product at their silly prices and even though cannabis has been a great med for me I would be unable to keep supplied at those prices even if their cannabis was any good which it is not.
Lastly a sorry to Crop King as if I can repeat this last grow I won't be needing seeds as often!
So Thanks again everyone and heres a few pics

Photo4360.jpg
Photo4634.jpg
Photo4630.jpg
Photo4617.jpg
Photo4615.jpg
Photo4626.jpg
Photo4628.jpg
Photo4635.jpg
Just finished a Northern Lights Auto from Crop King, 77 days my first dwc and the wet yield was over 550 grams and was so gob smacked I had to thank the members here whose knowledge was freely posted and made such an improvement over my first few trys. I averaged around 35 grams per plant before reading;
Roseman's dwc tutorial
Heisenbergs posts about AACT
Doc Buds lessons on bud washing
These as well as all the other members who share their knowledge really is a beautiful thing.
I tried Tweed's terrible product at their silly prices and even though cannabis has been a great med for me I would be unable to keep supplied at those prices even if their cannabis was any good which it is not.
Lastly a sorry to Crop King as if I can repeat this last grow I won't be needing seeds as often!
So Thanks again everyone and heres a few pics
When I posted this thread to Thank the members who took the time to post detailed methods to increase yield and was horrified that the moderators removed one of the members names as they were now banned. With the various 'bans' being issued by Trump maybe we should call this type of brown shirt behaviour as getting 'Trumped'. To the moderators, with all due respect telling me I am unable to post a thank you to the Beast because he broke the rules here, which how am I supposed to know who's banned and who isn't, well...
Thank you Beast for all the info on topping autos- you sure proved all the experts who said autos can't be topped as wrong as edicts such as banned members can not even have their names mentioned. Why are Beasts threads still able to be viewed?
I can not continue to be a member of a form who has rule like this so before you ban me I will simply delete my membership myself and wait for the day when people are free to thank who they will.

Back
Top Bottom